Data Insights Analyst
Feb 21, 2023
Are your analytical and data modelling skills on point? Can you identify, build, and apply data models to support marketing insights? Would you like an exciting job with plenty of opportunity to grow? Then you might be the Data Insights Analyst we are looking for!
What will your day look like?
As our new Data Insights Analyst, you will join our growing Marketing Operations team. Here, you will provide your data skills and business knowledge to support our organization in making data-driven decisions to improve their processes. This entails collecting and making sense of vast sets of data for efficiency optimization initiatives and developing benchmarks and data-driven insights for organization learning and development. More specifically, your tasks will include:
- Using statistical tools to identify, analyse, and interpret patterns and trends in complex data sets that could be helpful for the diagnosis and business future planning
- Interpreting business requests and clarifying data requirements
- Assisting and advising on data models and scoping of new projects
- Working with management, developers, producers and solution experts to identify process improvement opportunities, propose system modifications, and devise data governance strategies.
Who are you going to work with?
You will join about +300 skilled colleagues in Marketing Operations who are always ready to help each other. We are proud of our easy-going, dynamic, and multicultural environment where we not only work hard together – but are also great at having fun.
What do you bring to the table?
As a person, you are outgoing and love being part of interdisciplinary projects and solutions. You are eager to learn and quick to understand the complexity of high-tech dialogues and solutions.
Furthermore, you have the drive, enthusiasm, and technical skills to take lead when working on data related projects. It’s an advantage, if you have agency experience and marketing domain knowledge, but it’s not a requirement. In addition, you have:
- A minimum of 2-3 years of experience in role related to data, BI, analytics or reporting solutions
- Hands-on experience working with SQL, databases, ETL and reporting
- Experience with report and dashboard development in Power BI/Tableau or similar tools
- Experience with database and data model design for business intelligence and analytics solutions is an advantage but not a requirement
- Experience with Google Insights/Google Analytics is an advantage
- Great communication skills in English.
A leader in personalised customer experiences
Wunderman Thompson MAP is a world-leading Centre of Excellence that helps large businesses humanise the relationship between the brand and the customer through hyper Personalisation at scale, Marketing Automation and CRM.
With the brain of a consultancy, the heart of an agency and the power of technology and data, we work with some of the world's most admired brands to help them on their transformation journey to becoming truly customer centric.
A global network
At Wunderman Thompson MAP, we are always making room for more. We are 800+ technology specialists, data scientists, strategic thinkers, consultants, operations experts, and creative minds from 40+ nationalities who collaborate closely to help our clients inspire and engage consumers on five continents.
We are part of the global Wunderman Thompson network with 20,000 colleagues in 90 markets.
*Please attach your cover letter (max. 1 page), CV
*This role is based in Bangkok and is on-site.
*Applications are accepted only in English.