Digital Campaign Specialist with a passion for communication
Feb 21, 2023
Would you like to become an expert in cross-channel marketing execution? Do you pay attention to detail and looking for a job in a dynamic environment with great opportunities to develop your professional skills? Then you might be the Digital Campaign Specialist we’re looking for in our new Bangkok office!
What will your day look like?
As our new Digital Campaign Specialist, you will first be introduced to our systems and work streams. Armed with the knowledge you need you will become responsible for:
- Creating e-mails in standard templates
- Sending out campaigns via e-mail, push, and SMS
- Creating workflows and target group criteria
- Performing technical troubleshooting if the case
Who are you going to work with?
We work very closely with our colleagues in Copenhagen, Denmark, where 300+ employees in Marketing Operations are currently located. Our office in Bangkok is modern and located next to an MRT station, and we are proud of our multicultural environment and easy-going, yet dynamic atmosphere, where we not only work together – we are great at having fun as well.
Benefits of joining Wunderman Thompson MAP in Bangkok
- Opportunity to kickstart your career in digital marketing
- Experience working across a range of global and well-known brands
- Modern office next to MRT station
- Chance to get certified in world-leading marketing tools
- Fun team events every quarter
What do you bring to the table?
Personally, you are proactive and pay great attention to detail. With your logic and structured mind-set, you find it easy to learn new programs and work well in a team.
In addition, we expect that you have:
- Strong communication skills in English
- Interest in gaining technical understanding and ability to learn fast – all combined with an eye for aesthetic design
- A wish to work with both routine and more complex tasks
- Bachelor’s degree or some studies, preferably within the field of marketing or communications
A leader in personalised customer experiences
Wunderman Thompson MAP is a world-leading Centre of Excellence that helps large businesses humanise the relationship between the brand and the customer through hyper Personalisation at scale, Marketing Automation and CRM.
With the brain of a consultancy, the heart of an agency and the power of technology and data, we work with some of the world's most admired brands to help them on their transformation journey to becoming truly customer-centric.
A global network
At Wunderman Thompson MAP, we are always making room for more. We are 800+ technology specialists, data scientists, strategic thinkers, consultants, operations experts, and creative minds from 40+ nationalities who collaborate closely to help our clients inspire and engage consumers on five continents. We are part of the global Wunderman Thompson network with 20,000 colleagues in 90 markets.
Please note that this job is a full-time position located in Bangkok. Flexible availability is expected with some shifts covering evenings, weekends and holidays. Applications for student or part-time jobs, as well as internships, will, thus, not be taken into consideration.
*Important to note this role is based in Bangkok and a valid Thai work permit is required.
*Applications in English.