May 25, 2023
Mandatory requirement: Please apply in English or your application will not be considered. You must have a legal right to work in Thailand.
Are you a Software Developer with a passion for building innovative solutions? Are you interested in working with the largest global brands and tackling complex challenges in the media analytics space? Are you looking for a job in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with great opportunities to develop your professional skills? Then you might be the Software Developer we're looking for!
What will your day look like?
As our new Software Developer, you will become part of our growing Operations and Tech experts' team. Here, you will be tasked with designing and developing software solutions for our clients. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams and leverage new technologies to create applications. More specifically, your tasks include:
- Designing and implementing software applications to meet client requirements and business initiatives.
- Collaborating with architects, data analysts, and product owners to ensure effective software development.
- Writing high-quality code and conducting thorough testing to ensure software reliability and performance.
- Participating and providing constructive feedback to improve the overall quality of the codebase.
- Keeping up to date with emerging technologies and industry trends to continually enhance your technical skills.
Who are you going to work with?
As part of this role, you will become an integral member of a team comprised of Operations experts, Consultants, and Project Managers, all united by a shared goal of breaking down complex data through analytics. This position also provides an exciting opportunity to collaborate with professionals from diverse sectors such as Technology, Creative, and Client Services.
What do you bring to the table?
As a person, you have a team player mindset and an open-minded attitude. You can communicate ideas and technical concepts effectively, even to non-technical stakeholders. You are adaptable and thrive in a fast-paced environment, constantly seeking new ideas and solutions. In addition, you possess:
- 4+ years of experience in software development or a related field.
- Strong proficiency in .NET development, including C#, ASP.NET, and the .NET framework.
- Ability to design and optimize database schemas, write efficient SQL queries, and ensure data integrity.
- Familiarity with cloud-based infrastructures (ideally Azure).
- Expertise in database management and SQL application development.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server, or related database systems.
- Familiarity with software design patterns and best practices.
- Skilled in troubleshooting and resolving database-related issues.
- Strong attention to detail and a commitment to producing high-quality work.
- Analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong communication skills in English – both oral and written.
A leader in personalised customer experiences
Wunderman Thompson MAP is a world-leading Centre of Excellence that helps large businesses humanise the relationship between the brand and the customer through hyper Personalisation at scale, Marketing Automation and CRM. With the brain of a consultancy, the heart of an agency and the power of technology and data, we work with some of the world's most admired brands to help them on their transformation journey to becoming truly customer-centric.
A global network
At Wunderman Thompson MAP, we are always making room for more. We are 800+ technology specialists, data scientists, strategic thinkers, consultants, operations experts, and creative minds from 40+ nationalities who collaborate closely to help our clients inspire and engage consumers on five continents. We are part of the global Wunderman Thompson network with 20,000 colleagues in 90 markets.
Please note that this job is a full-time position located in Bangkok, Thailand, but the selection process will be conducted in English.