Feb 24, 2023
Mandatory requirement: Please apply in English or your application will not be considered. You must have a legal right to work in Thailand.
Do you have solid, hands-on technical support experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud? Do you have project management experience? Can you act as technical lead for a small group of technical support experts in Salesforce Marketing Cloud? Are you looking for a job in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with great opportunities to develop your professional skills? Then you might be the Solution Expert we’re looking for in our new Bangkok office!
What will your day look like?
We are seeking a highly skilled Solution Expert to join our team. As a Solution Expert, you will play a crucial role in maintaining platform stability and operational performance. You will lead and support junior colleagues, ensuring that all activities are executed with a deep understanding of the underlying processes and their impact on the overall workflow. The Solution Expert should be motivated to seek out tasks and take proactive measures to address them. Your responsibilities will include:
- Build and configure journeys, workflows, and automation following industry best practices.
- Support internal team and client users in utilizing Adobe Campaign (ACC/ACS) effectively.
- Lead user acceptance testing for new developments, ensuring adherence to required standards.
- Analyze customer requirements, propose appropriate technical solutions, and determine feasibility.
- Manage operational and enhancement projects, ensuring timely completion.
- Act as the primary contact between the development team and Marketing Operations, fostering communication and collaboration.
- Participate in regular meetings with the tech team to align on the development roadmap and ensure smooth execution.
- Identify areas for process optimization and co-lead improvement initiatives with stakeholders.
- Translate technical jargon to facilitate understanding and alignment with business units and clients.
Who are you going to work with?
You will join about +300 skilled colleagues in Marketing Operations who are always ready to help each other. We are proud of our easy-going, dynamic, and multicultural environment where we not only work hard together – but are also great at having fun.
We are headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark with offices across the world. The Bangkok office is one of the fastest growing locations, it’s an exciting opportunity to be a part of a fast-developing environment.
What do you bring to the table?
You are a proactive and self-motivated individual who pays great attention to detail. This attention to detail will help you troubleshoot common platform issues to ensure operational efficiency. You are not intimidated working to tight deadlines or under pressure.
Further, we expect that you have:
- Curiosity and critical thinking: Naturally inclined to explore and question processes for continuous improvement.
- Self-driven and proactive: Takes initiative and ownership of tasks without constant supervision.
- Documentation skills: Proficient in creating clear and concise documentation for workflows and procedures.
- Stakeholder management: Builds strong relationships and manages stakeholder expectations effectively.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and SQL (good to have): Familiarity with these tools is advantageous.
- Good communicator and always available: Exhibit excellent communication skills, both verbal and written and be accessible to team members and clients.
A digital leader within customer relations
Wunderman Thompson MAP is a world-leading Centre of Excellence that helps large businesses humanise the relationship between the brand and the customer through hyper Personalisation at scale, Marketing Automation and CRM.
With the brain of a consultancy, the heart of an agency and the power of technology and data, we work with some of the world's most admired brands to help them on their transformation journey to becoming truly customer-centric.
A global network
At Wunderman Thompson MAP, we are 800+ technology specialists, data scientists, strategic thinkers, consultants, operations experts, and creative minds. We represent 40+ nationalities, and we collaborate closely to help our clients inspire and engage consumers on five continents.
We are part of the global Wunderman Thompson network of 20,000 colleagues in 90 markets, and we are proud to be the Global Centre of Excellence for personalized customer experience and marketing automation.
Please note that this job is a full-time position located in Bangkok, Thailand, but the selection process will be conducted in English.