May 12, 2023
Mandatory requirement: Please apply in English or your application will not be considered. You must have a legal right to work in Thailand.
Do you have a solid, hands-on technical background in data and CRM? Do you have project management experience? Can you act as technical lead for a small group of solution experts in Salesforce Marketing Cloud or Adobe Campaign? Are you looking for a job in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with great opportunities to develop your professional skills? Then you might be our next Tech Lead.
What will your day look like?
In your job as a Tech Lead, you will oversee the day-to-day operations of a technical team and ensure that our marketing operations are running smoothly and efficiently while focusing on constant improvement and innovation.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Identify opportunities for innovation and optimization across teams, and work on implementing new solutions.
- Oversee data management processes, ensuring that all data is accurate, secure, and up to date.
- Develop and implement strategies to improve customer relationship management (CRM), including analysing customer data and feedback to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure that all teams are aligned and working towards common goals and objectives.
- Monitor industry trends and emerging technologies and make recommendations for how they can be incorporated into our operations.
Who are you going to work with?
You will join about +300 skilled colleagues in Marketing Operations who are always ready to help each other. We are proud of our easy-going, dynamic, and multicultural environment where we not only work hard together – but are also great at having fun.
We work closely together with our colleagues in Copenhagen (HQ) as well as our other office locations in Toronto, Lisbon, and San José.
Our Bangkok office is currently made up of 45 employees and growing! You will be a key player in enabling and leading the new tech layer in our office.
What do you bring to the table?
You are a proactive and self-motivated individual who pays great attention to detail. You are not intimidated working with tight deadlines or under pressure.
- Understanding of software development, with a focus on marketing automation, data, CRM, and innovation
- Experience with agile development methodologies, including Scrum and Kanban
- Experience with cloud-based technologies and services, such as AWS, Google Cloud Platform, or Azure, is a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal skills in areas such as teamwork, facilitation, and negotiation
- Ability to understand the long-term ("big picture") and short-term perspectives of situations.
- Strong communication skills in English – both oral and written.
A digital leader in customer relations
Wunderman Thompson MAP is a world-leading Centre of Excellence that helps large businesses humanize the relationship between the brand and the customer through hyper Personalisation at scale, Marketing Automation, and CRM.
With the brain of a consultancy, the heart of an agency, and the power of technology and data, we work with some of the world's most admired brands to help them on their transformation journey to becoming truly customer centric.
A global network
At Wunderman Thompson MAP, we are 800+ technology specialists, data scientists, strategic thinkers, consultants, operations experts, and creative minds. We represent 40+ nationalities, and we collaborate closely to help our clients inspire and engage consumers on five continents.
We are part of the global Wunderman Thompson network of 20,000 colleagues in 90 markets, and we are proud to be the Global Centre of Excellence for personalized customer experience and marketing automation.
Please note that this job is a full-time position located in Bangkok, Thailand but the selection process will be conducted in English.