Senior Application Consultant
Dec 28, 2022
Are you eager to learn about innovative technologies? Would you like to work with some of the world’s most skilled digital marketing consultants and developers on some of the most advanced CRM platforms? Then you might be just the Senior Application Consultant we are looking for!
What will your day look like?
As an Senior Application Consultant, you will be working with several of the top-ranked CRM platforms to orchestrate personalize customer experience by activating data. Your job will be to build and configure journeys, deliveries, and campaigns – as well as working with data analysis and API (Application Programming Interface) integration.
You will be writing technical project specifications based on client needs and requirements, creating estimates, as well as orchestrating and executing deployments, implementations, and test methods across a variety of projects – such as revamp of a customer journey, system migrations, or introduction of a new loyalty program.
Furthermore, your tasks include:
- Analyzing customer requirements to determine technical feasibility
- Outlining the effort of successfully delivering solutions into production
- Configuring product features based upon specifications and design
- Configuring client business rules and workflows
- Creating and maintaining documentation of features that are developed for the applications
- Testing configuration and newly developed features
- Troubleshooting and resolving issues in existing applications
- You will develop your skillset within technical areas of digital marketing technology
- Supporting internal team and client users in their use of the application
- Working within an agile framework, working in sprints to achieve tasks outlined for the coming week(s)
- Manage your time and daily task to ensure project success.
Who are you going to work with?
You will become part of an exciting and globally distributed team, where you will be working closely with Architects, Developers, Technical Project Managers, Data Specialists, and other Application Consultants within the technical team. Additionally, you will work with Project Managers, copywriters, front-end developers, UX/CX Consultants, and Designers outside of your department. Our common feature is that we are all competent, respectful teammates who go the extra mile to help one another.
You will be joining our Technology and Development (TAD) team, which consists of 200 colleagues spread across 5 different countries. Our common feature is that we work together as one team with the same clients. In the position, you will overtime get the opportunity to visit your colleagues in various locations. In this position you will get a chance to put a personal touch on your daily tasks while developing your professional skill set.
We value room for diversity, and we are proud of our multicultural environment and easy-going, dynamic atmosphere where we not only work together – we are great at having fun as well.
What are you bringing to the table?
You are an outgoing and self-motivated person who contributes positively to the working environment with your team-player attitude. You are not afraid to express your opinion and your organized approach helps you meet deadlines and break down projects into manageable chunks. You are proactive and not afraid to grab responsibility. Your great communication skills in English, allow you to make complex problems understandable and manageable. In addition, you have:
- Great interest in Digital Marketing Technologies and user experience
- Educational background in computer science, data processing, engineering, IT (Information Technology), or similar
- Basic knowledge in any SQL flavor (MySQL, Postgres, Microsoft SQL Server, etc.)
- Prior experience with project/task management
- Strong communication skills in English – both oral and written.
A digital leader with unrivalled CRM experience
Wunderman Thompson MAP is a world-leading Center of Excellence that helps large businesses humanise the relationship between the brand and the customer through hyper Personalisation at scale, Marketing Automation and CRM.
With the brain of a consultancy, the heart of an agency and the power of technology and data, we work with some of the world's most admired brands to help them on their transformation journey to becoming truly customer-centric.
A global network
At Wunderman Thompson MAP, we are always making room for more. We are 800+ technology specialists, data scientists, strategic thinkers, consultants, operations experts, and creative minds from 40+ nationalities who collaborate closely to help our clients inspire and engage consumers on five continents.
We are part of the global Wunderman Thompson network with 20,000 colleagues in 90 markets.