Senior DevOps Engineer
Mar 16, 2023
Are you passionate about optimizing and executing a practice around software delivery and operations, and have a solid understanding of what it requires? Would you like to work in a top-tier marketing consultancy with great opportunities to grow? Then you might be just the Senior DevOps Engineer we’re looking for!
What will your day look like?
As our new Senior DevOps Engineer, you will be working in a team of highly-skilled and dedicated people to deliver solutions and services to our large international clients. More specifically, your tasks will include:
- Building and driving hands-on implementation of our DevOps practices
- Innovating, optimizing and automating our SDLC and CI/CD processes around Kubernetes
- Supporting QA and ensuring a high quality in our solution releases
- Engaging with technical and business stakeholders to identify and build actionable solutions
- Documenting the processes and practices you establish.
Who are you going to work with?
You will join our technical team, currently consisting of 100+ competent and respectful colleagues. Here, you become part of an exciting and challenging professional environment where you get to work closely with Architects, Developers, and Technical Project Managers. You will also work with the Account Team and Data Specialists as well as our clients’ technical teams.
We value room for diversity, and you will get a chance to put a personal touch on your daily tasks while developing your professional skillset. We are proud of our multicultural environment and easy-going, dynamic atmosphere where we not only work together – we are great at having fun as well.
What do you bring to the table?
You are passionate about DevOps and fuelled by the process of optimizing software delivery. You are a fast learner and embrace change when it is required to achieve goals set by the business and the team you work in. In addition, you have at least:
- A formal education within IT
- Deep insights into DevOps best practices, with a focus on K8s
- +3 years of hands-on experience with building and maintaining cloud IT infrastructure
- +3 years of hands-on experience with SDLC and CI/CD processes
- +5 years of experience with a major programming language
- Solid experience with Microsoft Azure
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
Preferably, you also have experience with:
- Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
A leader in personalised customer experiences
Wunderman Thompson MAP is a world-leading Centre of Excellence that helps large businesses humanise the relationship between the brand and the customer through hyper Personalisation at scale, Marketing Automation and CRM.
With the brain of a consultancy, the heart of an agency and the power of technology and data, we work with some of the world's most admired brands to help them on their transformation journey to becoming truly customer-centric.
A global network
At Wunderman Thompson MAP, we are always making room for more. We are 800+ technology specialists, data scientists, strategic thinkers, consultants, operations experts, and creative minds from 40+ nationalities who collaborate closely to help our clients inspire and engage consumers on five continents.
We are part of the global Wunderman Thompson network with 20,000 colleagues in 90 markets.