Junior Talent Partner
Nov 1, 2023
Are you a people person who likes a good challenge, and would you like to join a company where you can grow and put your recruitment skills to the test? Then you might be the Junior Talent Partner we are looking for!
What will your day look like?
As our new Junior Talent Partner, you will play an essential role in the continued and rapid growth of our company. Supporting our Senior Talent Partners, you will help to define requirements, build effective recruitment processes and source candidates from all over the world to all our offices. More specifically, your tasks will include:
- Support the end-to-end recruitment process across our 14 locations
- Finding and engaging with candidates, using a variety of methods such as social media, job boards, internal database, networking, x-ray searching etc.
- Receiving briefs, defining requirements and writing advertisements for new roles.
- Reviewing CV’s and screening candidates.
- Ensuring a professional and positive candidate experience throughout the talent acquisition process
- Updating our applicant tracking system, Greenhouse.
- Working closely with our Recruitment Coordinator to ensure that all interviews are booked in a timely manner.
- Fostering diversity, equity, and inclusion by sourcing and attracting a diverse pool of candidates to build an inclusive workforce.
Who are you going to work with?
At Wunderman Thompson MAP headquarters in Copenhagen, you will join our internal TA team and work closely with one of our Senior Talent Partners in one of our key areas. We are a team of seven people, five of us are based in Copenhagen and two of us are in London. As a team, we work closely together to help our different departments and locations find and onboard the right talent. We like to have fun while being busy, and we always go the extra mile to help each other. Wunderman Thompson MAP is a flat organisation that loves growing the talents of our people, and many of our people have been at the agency a decade or longer.
What do you bring to the table?
As a person, you take ownership of the end-to-end recruitment process, and you look to take initiative of any improvements you identify. You understand how to prioritise your daily tasks as well as being flexible when new assignments come in. You work in a structured manner and believe in data-driven decision making. In addition, you are passionate about creating new relations and talking to many different people with different backgrounds and stories to tell. More specifically, you have:
- Experience as a researcher, sourcer, recruiter, talent acquisition specialist, head-hunter, or similar.
- A relevant bachelor's or master's degree in e.g., business administration, psychology, philosophy or similar.
- The ability to thrive a fast-paced, dynamic environment where things can change from one day to another.
- Experience working with the Microsoft office suite.
- An interest in marketing and technology.
- Experience working both independently and in a team.
- Excellent English skills both spoken and in writing.
A leader in personalized customer experiences
Wunderman Thompson MAP is a world-leading Centre of Excellence that helps large businesses humanise the relationship between the brand and the customer through hyper Personalisation at scale, Marketing Automation and CRM.
With the brain of a consultancy, the heart of an agency and the power of technology and data, we work with some of the world's most admired brands to help them on their transformation journey to becoming truly customer-centric.
A global network
At Wunderman Thompson MAP, we are 900+ technology specialists, data scientists, strategic thinkers, consultants, operations experts, and creative minds from 55+ nationalities who collaborate closely to help our clients inspire and engage consumers on five continents.
We are part of the global Wunderman Thompson network with 20,000 colleagues in 90 markets, and proud to be the Global Center of Excellence for personalized customer experience and marketing automation.