Dec 19, 2022
Would you like to take part in the development of processes for our global top-tier clients? Are you a curious and highly motivated business savvy, and would you like to pursue a journey towards becoming a next level consultant within a cutting-edge area of data-enabled brand and innovation consulting? Then you might be just the Business Architect we’re looking for!
With a growing portfolio of clients, that specializes in designing consumer-centric strategies focused on combining creative with data to build valuable relationships between consumers and brands, we are seeking Business Architects, to join our team!
What will your day look like?
As a Business Architect in our Process Team, you will work with peers and more experienced consultants. You will drive commercial opportunities, helping us take our service offering to the next level. More specifically, your tasks include:
- Conducting interviews with key stakeholders to gather information about current ways of working
- Mapping and designing organisational operating models and marketing processes
- Defining and describing roles and responsibilities
- Developing and implementing tools and templates to support our clients’ ways of working
- Identifying areas of improvement and providing recommendations on how to optimize organizational performance by making changes to the current ways of working
- Developing operational playbooks and training materials
- Conducting training sessions to educate stakeholders on new processes, tools, or templates that have been implemented
- Engaging with client stakeholders and facilitating workshops
- Coordinating projects (e.g., scheduling meetings, drafting agendas, taking minutes, etc.).
Who are you going to work with?
At the Wunderman Thompson MAP headquarters in Copenhagen, you will join a team of highly skilled consultants. You will become part of a dynamic and international environment where you will get plenty of opportunity to develop your personal and professional skills.
Your work will depend on collaboration with the broader team, which means you will get to collaborate closely with experts from our technology, data, creative, and client teams from our offices in the UK, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Spain, Portugal, Canada, and Thailand. We are a leader within our field and are a transformation partner for some of the most admired brands in the world.
What do you bring to the table?
As a person, you are a positive and sociable team player who enjoy collaborating across teams. You have a huge drive, and a self-starter and can-do mentality. You find energy in creating, yet you are structured and have a strong grasp of detail. You are strong in building relations and running processes. In addition, you have:
- A relevant master's degree; preferably within business administration, marketing, social sciences or similar
- 2+ years of experience as a Business Architect, Process Consultant, or similar. An agency background is an advantage, but not a requirement.
- A demonstrated ability to work in complex environments both independently and as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills including research, writing, and presentation skills
- Ability to form and maintain cross-functional relationships
- A high level of proficiency in the use of PowerPoint
- A willingness to travel and be flexible, as many of our clients and colleagues are located in other time zones.
A leader in personalised customer experiences
Wunderman Thompson MAP is a world-leading Centre of Excellence that helps large businesses humanise the relationship between the brand and the customer through hyper Personalisation at scale, Marketing Automation and CRM.
With the brain of a consultancy, the heart of an agency and the power of technology and data, we work with some of the world's most admired brands to help them on their transformation journey to becoming truly customer-centric.
A global network
At Wunderman Thompson MAP, we are always making room for more. We are 800+ technology specialists, data scientists, strategic thinkers, consultants, operations experts, and creative minds from 40+ nationalities who collaborate closely to help our clients inspire and engage consumers on five continents.
We are part of the global Wunderman Thompson network with 20,000 colleagues in 90 markets.