Business Process Consultant
Oct 4, 2023
Would you like to design processes for global top-tier clients? Are you a business savvy, and looking to take your career to the next level within data-enabled brand and innovation consulting? Then you might be just the Business Process Consultant we’re looking for!
What will your day look like?
As a Business Process Consultant, you will join a multi-cultural team of 10 people designing processes and defining roles and responsibilities for some of the biggest companies in the world. More specifically, your tasks include:
- Conducting interviews with external as well as internal stakeholders to gather information about the client’s current ways of working with marketing.
- Defining the client’s future marketing processes by evaluating inputs (e.g., interviews) and tailoring the process to fit the client’s current situation and set-up.
- Evaluating and redefining the clint’s current roles and responsibilities to integrate with the new processes.
- Assessing the client’s platform landscape to determine if current platforms can support the process as well as implementing and/or adapting platforms to support the processes.
- Identifying areas of improvement and providing recommendations on how to optimise performance.
- Developing operational playbooks and presentations.
- Developing training materials and conducting training sessions to educate stakeholders on new processes, tools, and templates that have been implemented.
- Supporting the client in implementing the new processes in the organization, as well as evaluating feedback, change suggestions and potential issues and mitigate these.
Who are you going to work with?
At the Wunderman Thompson MAP headquarters in Copenhagen, you will join a team of highly skilled process consultants. You will become part of a dynamic and international environment where you will get plenty of opportunity to develop your personal and professional skills.
Your work will depend on collaboration with the broader team, which means you will get to collaborate closely with experts from our technology, data, creative, and client teams from our offices in the UK, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Spain, Portugal, Canada, and Thailand. We are a leader within our field and are a transformation partner for some of the most admired brands in the world.
What do you bring to the table?
You love to nerd out details and you understand that different parts of processes are interconnected. You can switch between having the helicopter overview of a complex process to finding the magnifying glass and deep diving into the smallest detail to understand how that affects the process. Moreover, you are proactive, a sociable team player, and strong in building and maintaining relations with both colleagues and clients. In addition, you have:
- A relevant master's degree; preferably within business administration, marketing, social sciences or similar
- 2+ years of experience from a similar position is preferred, but if you have the right toolbox and mind-set, we encourage you to apply anyway!
- An agency background is an advantage, but not a requirement.
- A demonstrated ability to work in complex environments both independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent communication skills including research, writing, and presentation skills.
- Ability to form and maintain cross-functional relationships.
- A high level of proficiency in the use of PowerPoint
Many of you clients and colleagues will be located in other time zones, so it is important for us that you are willing to travel and have a flexible mind-set.
A leader in personalised customer experiences
Wunderman Thompson MAP is a world-leading Centre of Excellence that helps large businesses humanise the relationship between the brand and the customer through hyper Personalisation at scale, Marketing Automation and CRM.
With the brain of a consultancy, the heart of an agency and the power of technology and data, we work with some of the world's most admired brands to help them on their transformation journey to becoming truly customer-centric.
A global network
At Wunderman Thompson MAP, we are always making room for more. We are 800+ technology specialists, data scientists, strategic thinkers, consultants, operations experts, and creative minds from 40+ nationalities who collaborate closely to help our clients inspire and engage consumers on five continents.
We are part of the global Wunderman Thompson network with 20,000 colleagues in 90 markets.