Collaboration Tool Specialist
Nov 17, 2023
Wunderman Thompson MAP is looking for a highly motivated Collaboration Tool Specialist with an interest in Collaborative Work Management (CWM) tools to join our Business Architecture Team. In simpler terms, this role focuses on the tools that enhance internal communication and teamwork. It offers an exciting opportunity to contribute to the future of our business processes and tools. If you're intrigued, keep reading.
What will your day look like?
As a Collaboration Tool Specialist your day will be both dynamic and impactful. Our use of Jira Confluence, and Smartsheet has increased over the years, and you will participate in optimizing our business processes, primarily through design, configuration, documentation, and maintenance of our collaborative tools. Don't worry if you're not already an expert in our collaborative tools - we're more interested in your enthusiasm! You'll get the training you need in the tools once you're on board.
More specifically your tasks will include:
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to streamline and optimize business processes from a tools perspective.
- Design, customize and configure collaborative tools to meet the specific needs of different business units and teams.
- Engage in and lead the progress of our internal projects.
- Building company-wide templates for the various departments.
- Contribute to new processes for how we use our collaborative tools going forward.
- Maintain detailed documentation of configurations and processes.
- Stay updated with the latest collaborative tools and technologies, making recommendations for optimization as needed.
- Provide training to teams in using collaborative tools effectively (when you have the necessary knowledge for it).
Who are you going to work with?
At the Wunderman Thompson MAP headquarters in Copenhagen, you will join a team of highly skilled consultants. You will become part of a dynamic and international environment and work closely with our Process Consultant, our Head of Business Architecture, as well as various stakeholders across the organisation.
What do you bring to the table?
We are seeking a professional with a ‘can-do attitude’ who are eager to learn and participate to improvement our business processes from a tools perspective..
You can collaborate with everyone, and you are good at building and maintaining relations with stakeholders across departments and functions. The competencies and skills you have are:
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field (e.g. Business, Computer Science, Information Technology, Marketing).
- Have a general interest for the Atlassian products, and a desire to expand your knowledge.
- Have insights into other tools such as Smartsheet, Monday.com, Asana or similar tools,
- Have end-user experience with Jira and Confluence.
- Have end-user experience with Smartsheet (desired, but not required).
- Good communication and collaboration skills, so you can provide feedback and guidance to team members.
- Analytical mindset with problem-solving abilities.
- Eagerness to learn and adapt to new tools and technologies.
A leader in personalised customer experiences
Wunderman Thompson MAP is a world-leading Centre of Excellence that helps large businesses humanise the relationship between the brand and the customer through hyper Personalisation at scale, Marketing Automation and CRM.
With the brain of a consultancy, the heart of an agency and the power of technology and data, we work with some of the world's most admired brands to help them on their transformation journey to becoming truly customer centric.
A global network
At Wunderman Thompson MAP, we are always making room for more. We are 900+ technology specialists, data scientists, strategic thinkers, consultants, operations experts, and creative minds from 55+ nationalities who collaborate closely to help our clients inspire and engage consumers on five continents.
We are part of the global Wunderman Thompson network with 20,000 colleagues in 90 markets.