Quality Assurance Manager
Sep 19, 2023
Join WT MAP as our new Quality Assurance Manager! This is a newly established role, where you will have the opportunity to make a big impact of quality assurance of our internal processes and influence the way me manage incidents across our work with top-tier clients. We are looking to grow a team around you, thus you will play a vital role in shaping and driving the future of the quality assurance field in WT MAP. Have we caught your attention? Then continue reading.
What will your day look like?
As our new Quality Assurance Manager, you will be a part of shaping and driving our incident processes and be a pivotal member of our business architecture team. Among other tasks, you will be responsible for conducting root cause analysis, leading, and executing audits, as well as managing our incident processes. This is an internal role that requires technical expertise and a strong understanding of quality management principles. More specifically, your tasks will include:
- Perform thorough root cause analysis to identify and address issues.
- Lead audits to ensure process performance and quality.
- Develop and implement effective incident management procedures and workflows.
- Drive optimization projects.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify areas for improvement and propose solutions.
- Effectively communicate flaws and incidents to relevant stakeholders in a constructive and professional manner.
- Explore opportunities to leverage Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and Artificial Intelligence (AI).
- Foster a positive and collaborative work environment while being able to lead and build a team around you.
Who are you going to work with?
At the Wunderman Thompson MAP headquarters in Copenhagen, you will join a team of highly skilled consultants. You will become part of a dynamic and international environment and work very closely with our Head of Business Architecture, our C-level as well as various stakeholders in our Marketing Operations Team.
What do you bring to the table?
We are looking for a skilled professional who can demonstrate expertise in quality assurance and is motived by creating results that meet the expectations of our organisation. You can collaborate with everyone, and you are good at building and maintaining relations with stakeholders across departments and functions. We are looking for a visionary and inspiring person, as you will not only shape the future of quality assurance in WT MAP, but also build and lead a team around you. The competencies and skills you have are:
- Bachelor's or master's degree in a relevant field (e.g., Business, Engineering, IT, Marketing).
- Proven experience in quality assurance, incident management, or a related field.
- Strong technical skills, with the ability to understand and troubleshoot complex systems.
- Exceptional attention to detail and a demonstrated ability to identify and address flaws and incidents.
- A diplomatic and constructive communication style, so you can provide feedback and guidance to team members with consideration and professionalism.
- Proactive, organized and process-oriented by nature.
- A people-person with good empathic skills and the ability to read and understand people and contexts.
- A team-player with leadership capabilities who thrives in making other succeed.
- Experience with optimization projects and familiarity with RPA and AI technologies is a plus!
A leader in personalised customer experiences
Wunderman Thompson MAP is a world-leading Centre of Excellence that helps large businesses humanise the relationship between the brand and the customer through hyper Personalisation at scale, Marketing Automation and CRM.
With the brain of a consultancy, the heart of an agency and the power of technology and data, we work with some of the world's most admired brands to help them on their transformation journey to becoming truly customer-centric.
A global network
At Wunderman Thompson MAP, we are always making room for more. We are 800+ technology specialists, data scientists, strategic thinkers, consultants, operations experts, and creative minds from 40+ nationalities who collaborate closely to help our clients inspire and engage consumers on five continents.
We are part of the global Wunderman Thompson network with 20,000 colleagues in 90 markets.