Senior Business Architect
Apr 21, 2023
We can offer an exciting opportunity for you to take part in the development of processes and operating models for our global top-tier clients! As we have a growing portfolio of clients, we are looking for a business savvy and proactive Senior Business Architect who would like to pursue a journey towards becoming a next level consultant within a cutting-edge area of data-enabled brand and innovation consulting! Have we caught you attention? Then continue reading!
What will your day look like?
As a Senior Business Architect in our Process Team, you will be working as a consultant on different clients and projects simultaneously while collaborating with the broader organisation, helping us take our service offering to the next level. You will work across the following three primary areas: 1. Operational Strategic Guidance, 2. Holistic assessments of current WoW 3. Organisational change management. More specifically, your daily tasks will include:
- Work with clients on global initiatives while considering their internal processes and standards in regard to any local requirements.
- Monitor the progress of programmes across Business Architecture projects, resolve issues, and identify connection points.
- Assess clients’ current ways of working to understand their vision, history, and organisation and recommend ways to improve the operational setup.
- Support businesses and organisations in planning for the future, by understanding their strategic wishes and defining the operational model to support it.
- Define implications in regard to implementation and post-implementation of the new operating model.
- Manage and actively drive expectations during the change as well as apply a structured change management methodology.
- Monitor and supervise changes to clients’ marketing processes, collaboration tools, roles and responsibilities, and play a crucial role in ensuring the organisation embraces the change.
Who are you going to work with?
At the Wunderman Thompson MAP headquarters in Copenhagen, you will join a team of highly skilled consultants. You will become part of a dynamic and international environment where you will get plenty of opportunity to develop your personal and professional skills.
Your work will depend on collaboration with the broader team, which means you will get to collaborate closely with experts from our technology, data, creative, and client teams from our offices in the UK, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Spain, Portugal, Canada, and Thailand. We are a leader within our field and are a transformation partner for some of the most admired brands in the world.
What do you bring to the table?
As a person, you are analytical and find energy in deep diving and nerd out details. You understand that the different parts of processes are interconnected, thus you have a holistic approach when working with processes. Moreover, you are proactive, a sociable team player, and strong in building and maintaining relations. In addition, you have:
- A relevant master's degree or/and PhD; preferably within business administration, marketing, social sciences or similar.
- 3+ years of experience as a Business Architect/Process Consultant, or you have a strong analytical toolbox from i.e., a PhD. An agency background is an advantage, but not a requirement.
- A demonstrated ability to work in complex environments both independently and as part of a team.
- The ability to shift between working from a helicopter view to the needy greedy details.
- Excellent communication skills including research, writing, and presentation skills.
- A high level of proficiency in the use of PowerPoint.
It is important for us to find a candidate with a willingness to travel and a flexible mind-set, as many of our clients and colleagues are located in other time zones.
A leader in personalised customer experiences
Wunderman Thompson MAP is a world-leading Centre of Excellence that helps large businesses humanise the relationship between the brand and the customer through hyper Personalisation at scale, Marketing Automation and CRM.
With the brain of a consultancy, the heart of an agency and the power of technology and data, we work with some of the world's most admired brands to help them on their transformation journey to becoming truly customer-centric.
A global network
At Wunderman Thompson MAP, we are always making room for more. We are 800+ technology specialists, data scientists, strategic thinkers, consultants, operations experts, and creative minds from 40+ nationalities who collaborate closely to help our clients inspire and engage consumers on five continents.
We are part of the global Wunderman Thompson network with 20,000 colleagues in 90 markets.