Senior Strategy Consultant
Apr 26, 2023
Would you like to develop customer-centric marketing, loyalty and CRM strategies for some of the world’s strongest brands? With a large and growing portfolio of clients, we are looking for a proactive and business savvy Senior Strategy Consultant who would like to pursue professional and personal development within data-driven strategy formulation and customer-centric consulting! Have we caught your attention? Then continue reading!
What will your day look like?
As our new Senior Strategy Consultant, you will join our Strategy Consulting team of 10+ people developing recommendations to the executive management and supporting large-scale transformation within some of the biggest companies in the world. You will be working with different clients and projects simultaneously while collaborating with the broader Wunderman Thompson MAP organization. More specifically, your tasks may include:
- Defining clients’ future digital marketing strategies by applying strong analytical skills and be able to draw accurate and insightful recommendations across topics like CRM strategy, vision statement, value proposition and life-cycle optimization, omni-channel strategy, loyalty programmes, B2B lead management, opportunity mapping and roadmap developments.
- Taking ownership of the development and day-to-day management of client deliverables and presentations with a strong visual aesthetic and strategic rigor.
- Conducting interviews and workshops with external and internal stakeholders.
- Developing strategy papers for executive management, playbooks, business review reports and other presentations.
- Developing value cases, measurement frameworks, benchmarks and KPI reports.
- Supporting our client teams and clients in the transformation/implementation of organisational changes, including understanding risks, mitigating actions, stakeholder management and change communication.
- Supporting our client and growth team with sales and new business development.
- Developing Point of Views, act as Subject Matter Expert and share best practices to both internal and external stakeholders.
Who are you going to work with?
At the Wunderman Thompson MAP headquarters in Copenhagen, you will become part of a dynamic and international environment where you will get plenty of opportunity to develop your personal and professional skills.
Your work will depend on collaboration with the wider Wunderman Thompson MAP teams, which means you will get to collaborate closely with experts from our technology, data, creative, and client teams from our offices globally.
In addition, you will be working with our clients, both management and specialists, across many of their functions including marketing, sales, digital and technology. Our global clients span across multiple industries including FMCG, retailers, fashion, automotive, financial services.
What do you bring to the table?
As a person, you are an outgoing, sociable team player with strong interpersonal skills and with a self-starter and can-do mentality. You find energy in thinking-out-of-the box and solving complex challenges in a structured manner with a strong grasp of detail. You possess a strong ability to collect and analyze qualitative and quantitative data, drawing sound insights and recommendations supported by a clear and concise storyline.
In addition, you have:
- 5+ years of fulltime experience from a strategy consulting house or an in-house corporate strategy department is preferred, but if you have the right toolbox and mind-set, we encourage you to apply anyway!
- A relevant master's degree; preferably within business administration, strategy, marketing, finance or similar.
- A demonstrated ability to work in complex environments with many stakeholders on a global level.
- The ability to shift between working from a helicopter view down to the needy greedy details.
- Comfortable working independently and as part of a team.
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving abilities.
- A prominent level of proficiency in the use of PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication skills including writing and presentation skills.
- A high skill level of business case modelling is an advantage, but not a pre-requisite.
- Knowledge of B2B marketing and lead management is an advantage, but not a pre-requisite.
Many of our clients and colleagues are in other time zones, so it is important for us that you are willing to travel and have a flexible mindset.
A leader in personalised customer experiences
Wunderman Thompson MAP is a world-leading Centre of Excellence that helps large businesses humanise the relationship between the brand and the customer through hyper Personalisation at scale, Marketing Automation and CRM.
With the brain of a consultancy, the heart of an agency and the power of technology and data, we work with some of the world's most admired brands to help them on their transformation journey to becoming truly customer centric.
A global network
At Wunderman Thompson MAP, we are always making room for more. We are 800+ technology specialists, data scientists, strategic thinkers, consultants, operations experts, and creative minds from 40+ nationalities who collaborate closely to help our clients inspire and engage consumers on five continents.
We are part of the global Wunderman Thompson network with 20,000 colleagues in 90 markets.