Student Strategy Consultant
Feb 15, 2023
Would you like to work with the development of customer strategies for our global top-tier clients? Are you highly motivated, business savvy and would you like to use your experience as a next level strategy & consulting professional within a cutting-edge area of data-enabled brand and innovation consulting? Then you might be just the Student Strategy Consultant we’re looking for to join our highly engaged, skilled and growing Consulting team primarily within the B2B area!
What will your day look like?
As Student Strategy Consultant in our Experience Consulting Team, you will work with peers and more experienced consultants. You will spend most of your time with client teams, and the focus of your assignments will include participation in work sessions, building business cases, performing research as well as collecting and consolidating data to conduct analyses of client businesses, audiences, technological and cultural trends.
You will refer to - and work alongside - a more experienced senior consultant with focus on B2B projects, but you will be given responsibility for your contributions. Your "doer" mentality and ability to interact with people will be the key to success in the team where you will contribute to the establishment of our offerings and ways of working. More specifically, your tasks include:
- Perform research, collect and consolidate data
- Analyze and identify accurate and insightful conclusions from research data
- Contributing to the development of business cases and solutions in an impactful and engaging manner
- Assist in the development of client PowerPoint deliverables and presentations with a strong visual aesthetic and strategic rigor
- Supporting business development initiatives and projects across multiple clients and various industries
- Forming relationships with client teams and supporting the process towards developing value adding deliverables from strategy to effective execution roadmaps.
Who are you going to work with?
At the Wunderman Thompson MAP headquarters in Copenhagen, you will join a team of highly skilled consultants who are passionate about experience strategy design. You will become part of a dynamic and international environment where you will get plenty of opportunity to develop your personal and professional skills. In your role you will be assigned a senior consultant as a mentor to develop your skills within B2B strategy both theoretically and in practice by working on client projects from day one.
Your work will depend on collaboration with the broader team, which means you will get to collaborate closely with experts and professionals from our technology, data, creative, and client teams from our offices in the UK, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Spain, Portugal, Canada, and Thailand. We are a leader within our field and are a transformation partner for some of the most admired brands in the world.
What do you bring to the table?
As a person, you are positive, outgoing and a sociable team player with a self-starter and can-do mentality. You find energy in creating, yet you are structured and have a strong grasp of detail. You possess a strong ability to collect and analyze qualitative and quantitative data, establish insights and draw valid conclusions with a strong storyline. With your level of reasoning, you can interpret an extensive variety of instructions in various forms and deals, with several abstract and concrete variables. You are strong in building relations and managing stakeholders, and in addition you have:
- Studying a relevant master's degree; preferably within Business or Economics
- Exceptional writing, presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- A high level of proficiency in the use of Excel and PowerPoint
- An ability to work in complex environments
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving abilities
- B2B industry experience is a plus but not a pre-requisite
- A willingness to travel and be flexible, as many of our clients and colleagues are located in other time zones.
A leader in personalised customer experiences
Wunderman Thompson MAP is a world-leading Center of Excellence that helps large businesses humanise the relationship between the brand and the customer through hyper Personalisation at scale, Marketing Automation and CRM.
With the brain of a consultancy, the heart of an agency and the power of technology and data, we work with some of the world's most admired brands to help them on their transformation journey to becoming truly customer-centric.
A global network
At Wunderman Thompson MAP, we are always making room for more. We are 800+ technology specialists, data scientists, strategic thinkers, consultants, operations experts, and creative minds from 40+ nationalities who collaborate closely to help our clients inspire and engage consumers on five continents.
We are part of the global Wunderman Thompson network with 20,000 colleagues in 90 markets.