Data Strategy Consultant
Apr 12, 2023
Are you driven by the power of data and the potential it holds to solve business problems? Do you want to help organizations effectively use data and marketing technology to improve customer experiences? Are you ready to take on a challenging role where you can put your skills to the test and drive real-world impact? Join our team as a Data Strategy Consultant and elevate your career in the CRM and marketing technology industry!
What will your day look like?
As a Data Strategy Consultant your will join our growing Data Transformation team, as part of the WT MAP transformation praxis. Here, you will provide your data skills and business knowledge to support our clients in making data-driven decisions to improve their digital communication. Applying your expertise and consultancy skills to solve open-ended problems, your tasks include:
- Work closely with clients and internal stakeholders to understand business objectives and support with data-perspectives that align with those objectives, leveraging customer data and marketing technology to improve campaign performance and customer experiences
- Develop and apply measurement and KPI frameworks to evaluate the performance of implemented strategies, to ensure they are meeting the desired goals and provide insights on how to optimize them
- Conduct financial analysis, create business cases and value modeling for marketing and loyalty efforts to demonstrate the ROI and potential benefits of proposed strategies
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in data-driven customer engagement, loyalty, and marketing technology to ensure clients are utilizing the latest tools and strategies.
Who are you going to work with?
At the Wunderman Thompson MAP headquarters in Copenhagen, you will join a team of highly skilled consultants who are passionate about using data to solve business problems. You will become part of a dynamic and international environment where you will get plenty of opportunity to develop your personal and professional skills. Your work will depend on collaboration with the broader organization, which means you will get to collaborate closely with experts from our technology, data, creative, and client teams from our offices across the globe. We are a leader within our field and are a transformation partner for some of the most admired brands in the world.
What do you bring to the table
- Master’s degree in a related field such as statistics, mathematics, computer science or business
- Analytical skills and experience with data analysis and visualization tools, such as SQL, R, or Python
- Problem-solving and critical thinking skills, ability to identify and analyze complex problems and develop practical solutions
- Strong communication and presentation skills, ability to communicate insights and recommendations to stakeholders at all levels of the organization – external as well as internal
- Excellent strategic thinking, attention to detail and ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Experience with customer relationship management (CRM) systems, marketing automation, and customer data platforms is a plus
- Financial analysis, business case creation and value modelling skills are a valuable addition to the role.
A leader in personalized consumer experiences
Wunderman Thompson MAP is a world-leading Centre of Excellence that helps large businesses humanise the relationship between the brand and the customer through hyper Personalisation at scale, Marketing Automation and CRM. We help companies prepare for the era of being hyper-relevant and adapt to the ever-changing customer needs and preferences. We act as experience consultants helping global top-tier brands to re-think their marketing, sales, service, and commercial strategies to improve the experience for customers and partners. As a world leader in marketing automation, personalization, CRM, loyalty and campaign management, we work closely with globally leading marketing technology vendors such as Adobe, Google and Salesforce, to continuously create cutting-edge marketing solutions and enhance our offering to our clients.
A global network
At Wunderman Thompson MAP, we are always making room for more. We are 800+ technology specialists, data scientists, strategic thinkers, consultants, operations experts, and creative minds from 40+ nationalities who collaborate closely to help our clients inspire and engage consumers on five continents. We are part of the global Wunderman Thompson network with 20,000 colleagues in 90 markets.