Apr 24, 2023
Do you like the idea of working with multi-national brands that touch millions of lives worldwide? Do you have strong entrepreneurial instincts and a passion for business development? Are you currently working at an advertising, consultancy, digital, media or market research agency, but bracing for a new professional challenge? If so, you might be the savvy Consultant we’re looking for!
What will your day look like?
You will work closely with strategists, copywriters, conceptual designers and UXers, selling the services of our Experience Design & Communications team to the rest of the business and to clients. You have a good understanding of client priorities and business challenges, and can translate those insights into the scoping and development of projects.
You will work closely with the director of Experience and creative leads to optimize resources and team operations, and boost growth. Your responsibilities include:
- Unlocking the “client mind” from all angles to generate value-driven, sellable solutions
- Uncovering sales opportunities that benefit both the enterprise and clients (and the consumers they serve)
- Bringing an agency understanding of how to marshal resources and optimize processes to produce high-impact digital experiences
- Serving as an Experience team ambassador to stakeholders across the house to keep communication channels open and effective
- Facilitating pitches and creative sprints by shoring up assets, communications and timelines to deliver best-in-class deliveries
- Sparring and working closely with accounts, concept developers and strategists in the ideation phase
- Growing your knowledge in the field of CRM, marketing automation and customer loyalty
What is the culture like?
We are 40+ specialists within our Experience Design & Communications team, each with unique backgrounds and expertise. We are a small-but-mighty unit within a much larger enterprise, comprised of strategic, technical, and analytical experts across Europe, Asia, and North & Central America. The Wunderman Thompson MAP Copenhagen team includes 550+ people. The lunch is delicious, and the parties are popping. But most importantly, the working climate prioritizes letting great minds produce brilliant work.
What do you bring to the table?
You have drive, ambition and an appetite for sales. You bring a results-driven approach to your work to ensure the department meets its growth objectives and functions as a self-supporting work environment. In addition, you have:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a consultancy, advertising, digital, media or market research agency
- A growth mindset and strong business acumen
- A relevant degree from a university, an advertising or business school, or similar
- A demonstrated ability to work in complex environments, both independently and as part of a team
- Excellent writing and presenting skills in English, and strong interpersonal/people skills
- A friendly, positive and solution-oriented temperament.
Who is Wunderman Thompson MAP?
We are a world-leading center of excellence helping large businesses humanize the relationship between the brand and the customer through hyper-personalization at scale, marketing automation and CRM.
With the brain of a consultancy, the heart of an agency and the power of technology and data, we work with some of the world's most admired brands to help them on their transformation journey to becoming truly customer-centric.
A global network
At Wunderman Thompson MAP, we are always making room for more. We are 800+ technology specialists, data scientists, strategic thinkers, consultants, operations experts, and creative minds from 40+ nationalities who collaborate closely to help our clients inspire and engage consumers on five continents.
We are part of the global Wunderman Thompson network with 20,000 colleagues in 90 markets.