Senior Digital Designer & Concept Developer
Apr 28, 2023
Are you passionate about designing outstanding creative experiences for consumers? Are you experienced in conceptualizing and materializing clients’ ideas? Do you like the prospect of impacting millions of lives worldwide while developing your craft? Then you might be the one we’re looking for!
What is your position?
We are seeking a brilliant Senior Digital Designer with strong conceptual skills to join our growing Experience team. We build CRM, Loyalty and omnichannel journeys for some of the world’s most admired brands to help them reach their customers in an always-on world. You will be empowered with the tools and freedom to shape your work on behalf of the ambitious brands we serve. Working closely with Senior Copywriters, User Experience Designers, Frontend Developers, and Data Analysts to name a few, you will add clarity and impact to everything you touch to ensure designs and creative experiences just ‘work’. More specifically, your responsibilities include:
- Conceptualizing, designing, storytelling, and delivering sophisticated and scalable digital experiences
- Translating strategic insights, persona data, and audience segmentation into bold conceptual hooks to create fully connected customer experiences across touchpoints
- Applying skillful use of illustration, photography, animation, motion design, typography, layout, color, imagery, and whitespace – in line with corporate visual identities
- Utilizing responsive grids and applying technical feasibility to your design solutions, working closely with Frontend development teams
- Developing a working knowledge of Catalyst, Wunderman Thompson MAP’s own internal design and master template tool
Who will you work with?
In the Wunderman Thompson MAP Experience team, designers, copywriters, UI/UXers, and strategists work side-by-side to craft meaningful and memorable digital brand moments that satisfy customers’ high expectations.
Wunderman Thompson MAP is on an exciting growth journey with our clients – and the Experience team is privileged to be a growth area in the enterprise.
At present, there are 45+ members on the team, out of a total of over 550 strategic, technical, and analytical experts located at our office in Copenhagen. The lunch is superb, and the parties are even better. But most importantly, the working climate is geared towards letting great minds produce brilliant work.
What do you bring to the table?
You find energy in creating, yet you are structured and have a strong grasp of detail. You believe in life-long learning and possess a strong analytical ability to communicate the value of good design as well as delivering as a practitioner. You commit to and meet deadlines and ask for help in equal measures. You enjoy debates (or as we call it, sparring) in the pursuit of excellent work, and you are strong in building relationships and managing stakeholders. In addition, you have:
- Minimum 8 years of experience at an advertising agency, design studio, or consultancy
- A history of conceptualizing and designing omnichannel experiences
- Demonstrated ability to work in complex environments, both independently and as part of a team
- Fluent and skillful in Adobe Suite, Sketch, and Figma. Motion graphic skills are a plus (After Effects/Adobe Premiere).
- Exceptional English skills in writing, presenting, and communicating
- Willingness to travel if needed.
A leader in personalized customer experiences
Wunderman Thompson MAP is a world-leading Center of Excellence helping large businesses humanize the relationship between the brand and the customer through hyper-personalization at scale, Marketing Automation and CRM.
With the brain of a consultancy, the heart of an agency, and the power of technology and data, we work with influential brands to help them on their transformation journey to becoming fully customer-centric.
A global network
At Wunderman Thompson MAP, we are always making room for more. We are 800+ technology specialists, data scientists, strategic thinkers, consultants, operations experts, and creative minds from 40+ nationalities who collaborate closely to help our clients inspire and engage consumers on five continents.
We are part of the global Wunderman Thompson network with 20,000 colleagues in 90 markets.