Marketing Operations Manager
Oct 17, 2023
Are you great at motivating and leading a strong team of specialists? Can you help ensure the continuous development of digital cross-channel marketing for global clients? Do you want an exciting management position in a dynamic and international working environment? Then you just might be the new Operations Manager we are looking for in our Copenhagen office!
A digital leader within customer relations
Wunderman Thompson MAP (Marketing Automation and Personalization) is a unique organization, delivering high-impact digital marketing experiences that enrich and evolve brand-consumer relationships.
With the brain of a consultancy, the heart of an agency, and the power of technology and data, we work with some of the world’s most admired brands within sport, fashion, FMCG, retail, travel and hospitality, pharma, and finance.
What will your day look like?
In the role as our new Operations Manager, you will be responsible for the smooth running of our daily operations and implementation of new client services. Ensuring the continuous development of staff and services, you will take part in several strategic actions and product conceptualizations.
More specifically, your tasks include:
• Overseeing your team's daily operation and workload distribution
• Ensuring compliance with Service Level Agreements such as quality assurance and time to market
• Recruitment, people management and staff development
• Supporting the global leadership team
• Monthly reporting on progress and development for clients as well as internal stakeholders
Since we operate in a global environment with clients covering multiple time zones, we expect you to be flexible with a can-do attitude.
Marketing Operations is based in Copenhagen, Lisbon, Toronto, Bangkok and San Jose. This role is based in Copenhagen, with a lot of freedom and flexibility to work remote, but we also want to see you in the office.
Who are you going to work with?
You will join +350 skilled colleagues in Marketing Operations who are always ready to help each other. We are proud of our easy-going, dynamic, and multicultural environment where we not only work hard together – we are also great at having fun.
You will be responsible for a competent team of approx. 10-15 employees. You will be part of the management team in the Marketing Operations department, with colleagues from all over the world, supporting multiple functions, from client services and innovations, to data insights and HR.
What do you bring to the table?
As a person, you are curious, proactive, and energetic, enabling you to lead and motivate others. You are great at identifying new opportunities, and you act fast while being able to constantly balance between taking charge and making room for others.
In addition, you have:
• Proven ability to establish and maintain strong client relationships (2-4 years)
• Demonstrated experience with people and performance management as well as recruitment (2-4 years)
• Experience with digital production or marketing, commercialization of services or process optimization
• Experience with CRM and marketing automation platforms is a bonus, such as Salesforce, Adobe or Braze
• Strong ability to collaborate with various stakeholders
• Excellent communication skills in English is a must.
A global network
At Wunderman Thompson MAP, we are 800+ technology specialists, data scientists, strategic thinkers, consultants, operations experts, and creative minds. We represent 40+ nationalities, and we collaborate closely to help our clients inspire and engage consumers on five continents.
We are part of the global Wunderman Thompson network of 20,000 colleagues in 90 markets, and we are proud to be the Global Centre of Excellence for personalized customer experience and marketing automation.