Jan 26, 2023
Want to join one of the fastest-growing agencies within personalization, marketing automation, CRM, and loyalty in the world? At Wunderman Thompson MAP, we help our global clients transform their relationship to consumers by humanizing their experiences. We need top-level talent to do this, and this is where you can possibly fit in the role of Marketing Operations Manager.
We’re looking for a Marketing Operations Manager to head our Marketing Operations client team/s. Particularly, a strategic leader with a passion for digital solutions. Someone with experience managing digital marketing processes at scale, as well as a solid technical understanding. You’ll be managing a team specialized in campaign activation, execution, support, and monitoring of some of the world’s most ambitious brands.
What will your day look like?
As part of our growing Marketing Operations department, you will be responsible for the smooth running of our daily operations and the implementation of new client services. Your role in this work will be to ensure the continuous development of staff and services – and you will be part of product conceptualization and take strategic action as needed.
More specifically, your tasks will include, but are not limited to:
- Overseeing your team's daily operation and workload distribution
- Managing stakeholder needs – working closely with client services, tech leads, and other senior stakeholders both internally and externally
- Ensuring compliance with Service Level Agreements such as quality assurance and time to market
- Managing a team of marketing operations specialists
- Recruitment and staff development
- Supporting the global leadership team
- Monthly reporting on progress and development for clients as well as internal stakeholders
What do you bring to the table?
As a person, you’re curious and great at identifying new opportunities. You’re driven to empower and enable a growing team and organization. Hence, you’re someone with a proven record of building company culture, spotting business opportunities, and knowing when to take charge and when to make room for others.
Down to the nitty-gritty:
- Proven ability to establish and maintain strong client relationships
- Experience with CRM and marketing automation platforms is a bonus, such as Salesforce, Adobe, or Braze
- Demonstrated experience with direct people and performance management as well as recruitment
- Experience with digital marketing and a good understanding of marketing automation
- Experience with optimizing processes
- Strong ability to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Solid experience with digital production or commercialization of services
- Good commercial understanding and ability to lead projects
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English are a must
Who are we?
Wunderman Thompson MAP is the world-leading center of excellence for Marketing Automation, Personalization, Loyalty and CRM at scale. Our mission is to deliver value for our clients by humanizing the relationship between the brand and the consumer.
At Wunderman Thompson MAP, we are 800+ technology specialists, data scientists, strategic thinkers, consultants, operations experts, and creative minds. We represent 40+ nationalities, and we collaborate closely to help our clients inspire and engage consumers on five continents.
We are part of the global Wunderman Thompson network of 20,000 colleagues in 90 markets.
In WT MAP Marketing Operations, we provide local focus, regional expertise, and above all, global service. To make this possible, our department is comprised of over 320 colleagues (and counting!) around the world with 24/7 service based out of five key service centers. Since numbers speak volumes, we sent over 35 billion unique messages to consumers globally just last year.
Our Marketing Operations offices are based in Copenhagen, Lisbon, Toronto, Bangkok, and San Jose. This role is based out of Copenhagen with a lot of freedom and flexibility to manage your own schedule, but we also want to see you in the office. At Wunderman Thompson MAP, we operate in a global environment with clients across multiple time zones, and we expect you to be flexible with a can-do attitude. You must be available for frequent travel.
Please note that this job is a full-time position located in Copenhagen. The selection process will be conducted in English.