Dec 11, 2022
Are you a strategic thinker with a passion for digital solutions and a solid technical understanding? Can you see yourself managing the very best direct marketing solutions for one of our big international clients? We are looking for an experienced Account Director with the hunger to deep-dive into and lead projects for one of our clients.
What will your day look like?
In the role as Account Director, you will be responsible for organizing and managing one of our large international clients. In the day-to-day business, you will be expected to lead the team and manage the client roadmap, so strong people skills and a strategic mindset is a must. Furthermore, you will play a central role throughout the entire project lifecycle, where you will make use of your strategic thinking and management skills as well as tackle more hands-on tasks. A solid technical understanding and a strong passion for digital solutions is essential, as you will work closely with our developers and the client's development/technical stakeholders. More specifically, your tasks include:
- Managing the client relationship and expectations
- Managing the team and being a daily sparring partner to your colleagues
- Producing high quality presentations for internal and client meetings
- Proactively ensuring that obstacles are mitigated
- Developing project scopes, plans and budgets
- Overseeing and managing projects incl. securing progress across different departments, managing risk and ensuring deliverables on time, on budget and with high quality.
Who are you going to work with?
You will be the linchpin in a network of closely coordinated project managers, developers, data scientists and experience designers. You will get competent teammates from all around the world, who always go the extra mile to help one another. We are a flat organization that loves growing the talents of our people, and many of our people have been at the agency a decade or longer.
What do you bring to the table?
You are an easy-going person with a proactive and positive mindset. You work to deliver the best possible outcome despite any challenges that arise. As you will be managing several projects simultaneously, you are an organized person who can keep perspective while showing great attention to details. In addition, you have:
- 5+ years of experience as a CRM and/or digitally-focused project manager or similar
- Extensive knowledge of what working with data, technical projects, and marketing automation platforms entails
- Experience with strategic management and implementation of IT projects within CRM, web, and/or marketing automation
- Ideally you also have experience with either Salesforce Marketing Cloud or Adobe Marketing Cloud
- The competence, confidence, and self-discipline to manage deadlines, estimates, and budgets excellently
- Great communication skills in English.
Please note that our clients are international so frequent travelling is expected.
A leader in personalised customer experiences
Wunderman Thompson MAP is a world-leading Centre of Excellence that helps large businesses humanise the relationship between the brand and the customer through hyper Personalisation at scale, Marketing Automation and CRM.
With the brain of a consultancy, the heart of an agency and the power of technology and data, we work with some of the world's most admired brands to help them on their transformation journey to becoming truly customer-centric.
A global network
At Wunderman Thompson MAP, we are always making room for more. We are 800+ technology specialists, data scientists, strategic thinkers, consultants, operations experts, and creative minds from 40+ nationalities who collaborate closely to help our clients inspire and engage consumers on five continents.
We are part of the global Wunderman Thompson network with 20,000 colleagues in 90 markets.