Apr 25, 2023
Are you eager to work with innovative technologies such as decentralized data, Privacy, Federated
Learning, Graph Technologies and Neural Networks? Do you have experience with Adtech or
building tech products and have a problem-solver attitude? Are you interested in being part of
building a new ad tech ecosystem based on collaboration and trust? Then you might be the one
we’re looking for!
Resolve is WPPs decentralized software that let data, models, and processing run within our client’s
and partner’s infrastructure. The platform ensures that sensitive data remain in the environments
where the original ownership resides. This enables Resolve to solve for the challenges that the
marketing industry faces by utilizing privacy preserving technologies and federated learning to
optimize client’s media investment for a higher ROI.
What will your day look like?
We are looking for a Product Manager to oversee our measurement product. You’ll be responsible
for the overall strategy and roadmap of the product and ensure we have a roadmap of feasible and
valuable measurement products.
This entails that you are a great problem solver that see the technical opportunities. You have strong
communication skills and are great at finding solutions with a skilled data science and engineering
team. More specifically, your tasks include:
- Responsible for our Measurement product being a scalable revenue driver for Resolve
- Responsible for partner and client communication and strategy for our privacy safe decentralized measurement product
- Co-developing product features and building test & learn mind-sets with our development team and our partners
- Representing user needs and articulate stakeholder expectations towards development team
- Monitoring the market and developing competitive analysis
- Aligning stakeholders around the vision for the product
- Prioritizing product features and capabilities – motivate non direct reports
- Creating a shared brain and shared language across the development team to empower independent decision-making
- Manage roadblocks and interdependencies in team and organization.
Who are you going to work with?
You will join our Resolve Product team, currently consisting of 30+ competent and respectful
colleagues. Here, you become part of an exciting and challenging professional environment where
you get to work closely with some of the industries brightest minds within ad tech, marketing
clouds, graph technologies, neural networks and privacy safe technologies.
We are an innovative department and have a very much "start-up spirit". We are currently building
a portfolio of use-cases for our customers. Resolve is part of WPP's Choreograph data offering and
you will get to work with a wide range of competent people across the WPP network where you’ll
work with pretotyping, prototyping, market validation, and test & learn method.
What do you bring to the table?
You are easygoing with a proactive and positive mindset. You work to deliver the best possible
outcome despite any challenges that arise. As you will be helping with managing several
development tracks simultaneously, you are an organized person who can keep perspective while
paying attention to details. In addition, you have:
- Relevant experience working within product development
- Experience in AdTech or Programmatic media
- Experience with digital measurement and attribution models
- Strong communication skills, enabling you to translate “business language” into technical requirement
- General knowledge of the development of AI models is a plus but not required.
A global network
At Wunderman Thompson MAP, we are always making room for more. We are 900+ technology
specialists, data scientists, strategic thinkers, consultants, operations experts, and creative minds
from 40+ nationalities who collaborate closely to help our clients inspire and engage consumers on
We are part of the global Wunderman Thompson network with 20,000 employees.