Product Owner for Resolve
Feb 14, 2023
Are you eager to learn about innovative technologies such as: decentralized data, Privacy, Federated Learning, Graph Technologies and Neural Networks? Are you product-minded and have a troubleshooting attitude? Are you interested in developing your (technical) skills and being part of building a product for the cookie less future in a growing product development team? Then you might be the one we’re looking for!
What will your day look like?
In the role as our new Product Owner, you will help facilitate our product sprints and participate in managing key product feature development. We seek a skilled Product Owner, with a strong drive and engagement to create product features for Resolve. Your job is to ensure that product features of Resolve for clients and partners are delivered within the timeframe and are living up to the quality outlined from start to finish.
You will be setting the timeline and quality with the developing team and with the product managers and ensuring this is followed in the delivery phase. More specifically, your tasks include:
- Communication between the Product manager and developer teams
- Daily support of the Product Manager
- Plan and drive agile sprints within the developer teams
- Responsible for facilitating Scrum Meetings and helping ensure the team delivers on time
- Developing features and building test & learn models for our clients
- You will be in close coordination with our Product Manager, (Data) Engineers, and Data Scientists within our Product and Technical teams. The position offers a great opportunity for you to personally make a difference in the product features that you work on, and you can look forward to being supported every step of the way.
Who are you going to work with?
You will join our Resolve Product team, currently consisting of 30+ competent and respectful colleagues. Here, you become part of an exciting and challenging professional environment where you get to work closely with Architects, Developers, and Product Managers. You will also work with the Account Team and Data Specialists as well as our client's technical teams.
We are an innovative department and have a very much "start-up spirit". We are currently building a portfolio of use-cases for our customers. Resolve is part of WPP's Choreograph data offering and you will get to work with a wide range of competent people across the WPP network. The Resolve product was born due to a changing marketing landscape with the coming ban of 3rd party cookies.
With Resolve, we have built a privacy-safe solution for our clients that enables them to interact with their customers in a cookie less way. This means that everything we do is new territory – not just for Wunderman, but for the entire industry. We work with pretotyping, prototyping, market validation, and test & learn methods in the network.
What do you bring to the table?
You are easygoing with a proactive, positive mindset. You work to deliver the best possible outcome despite any challenges that arise. As you will be helping with managing several development tracks simultaneously, you are an organized person who can keep perspective while paying attention to details. In addition, you have:
- Relevant experience working within product development
- Experience and/or interest in AdTech or Paid Media Space
- Experience with managing and delivering product features
- Worked with agile methods like scrum
- Strong communication skills, enabling you to translate “business language” into technical requirement
- General knowledge of the development of AI models is a plus but not required.
A global network
At Wunderman Thompson MAP, we are always making room for more. We are 800+ technology specialists, data scientists, strategic thinkers, consultants, operations experts, and creative minds from 40+ nationalities who collaborate closely to help our clients inspire and engage consumers on five continents.
We are part of the global Wunderman Thompson network with 20,000 employees.