Senior Project Manager with Account Director aspirations
Apr 26, 2023
Are you a Senior Project Manager and do you have Account Director aspirations? Do you want to join the world-leading center of excellence for Marketing Automation, Personalization, loyalty, and CRM at scale? Are you excited about the opportunity to work in an international environment, with people from all over the world, who are also some of the smartest in the industry, in a culture, which is described as “utterly amazing” by one of our Project Managers?
Then you should keep on reading more about the opportunity of becoming one of our next Senior Project Managers in Copenhagen.
What will your day look like?
In the role as our new Senior Project Manager, you organize and manage key client development projects for one of our large international clients, while ensuring delivery on time, on budget, and with high quality.
In the day-to-day business, you will be expected to lead projects within a workstream centered around building Google Cloud models. Since you will be working on a workstream with innovative projects, it is highly important that you are able to keep a great overview, can spot synergies across the different projects and are able to work with a vision for the workstream.
In addition to this, a solid technical passion and understanding is essential, as you will work closely with our developers and the client’s development/technical stakeholders.
You will play a central role throughout the entire project lifecycle; you will use your strategic thinking and management skills as well as tackling more hands-on tasks.
Finally, you will be working with internal as well as external stakeholders such as project managers, specialists, other agencies, tech vendors as well as IT and marketing on the client-side. Therefore, stakeholder management is a big part of your day, and it is highly important that you excel at creating strong relations with others.
- More specifically, your tasks include:
- Managing the client relationship and expectations excellently
- Managing the team and being a daily sparring partner to your colleagues
- Development of project plans and timelines
- Budget management and reporting
- Coordinating development of project scopes
- Producing high-quality presentations for internal and client meetings
- Managing projects, which includes securing progress across different departments, and ensuring deliverables on time and within budget while proactively ensuring that obstacles are mitigated, and project risks are minimized
Who are you going to work with?
If you are looking to join the more tech-savvy part of marketing, where data, automation, and personalization is what interest, drive and motivates you, then this could most definitely be the role for you!
You will be the linchpin in a network of closely coordinated Project Managers, Data Scientists, Cloud Engineers and AI/ML specialists. You will get competent teammates who go the extra mile to help one another.
We are a flat organization that loves growing the talents of our people, and many of our people have been at the agency for a decade or longer.
What do you bring to the table?
You are an easygoing person with a proactive and positive mindset. You work to deliver the best possible outcome despite any challenges that arise. As you will be managing several projects simultaneously, you are an organized person who can keep perspective while showing great attention to detail.
In addition, you have:
- 5+ years of experience being a digitally focused Project Manager or similar.
- Knowledge of what working with data and (complex) technical projects entails.
- Knowledge of working with marketing automation platforms.
- Experience with strategic management and implementation of IT projects, web and/or marketing automation
- The competence, confidence, and self-discipline to manage deadlines, estimates, and budgets excellently.
- Great communication skills in English.
Also, it would be an advantage, but not a requirement, if you have experience with:
- The field of media campaign planning/media activation.
- Cloud projects.
A leader in personalized customer experiences
Wunderman Thompson MAP is a world-leading Centre of Excellence that helps large businesses humanize the relationship between the brand and the customer through hyper Personalization at scale, Marketing Automation, and CRM.
With the brain of a consultancy, the heart of an agency, and the power of technology and data, we work with some of the world's most admired brands to help them transform into truly customer centric.
A global network
At Wunderman Thompson MAP, we are always making room for more. We are 800+ technology specialists, data scientists, strategic thinkers, consultants, operations experts, and creative minds from 40+ nationalities who collaborate closely to help our clients inspire and engage consumers on five continents.
We are part of the global Wunderman Thompson network with 20,000 colleagues in 90 markets.