Product Support Manager
Dec 5, 2022
Are you eager to learn about innovative technologies and provide world-class support for some of the best brands out there? Are you service minded and have a troubleshooting attitude? Do you love to communicate? Are you interested in developing your (technical) skills and being part of building a product in a growing product development team? Then you might be the one we’re looking for!
What will your day look like?
In the role as our Support Manager, you are part of a team of friendly colleagues in an international environment. You will be responsible for providing a professional service and high availability to our users, and on the other hand, managing the support team to ensure we deliver great product support and ensure compliance with our KPI’s.
More specifically, your tasks include:
- Take ownership of the users’ queries and provide complete and relevant product support to users across the globe
- Respond to inquiries via our various support channels (calls, teams, ticketing system)
- Provide technical assistance in connection with enquiries
- Actively advise and empower our users to become better users
- Be a product expert and important internal knowledge resource for the entire organization
- Ensure that the Support experience matches the overall goals of the Product team
- Analyze incoming requests and report product defects to Support team
- Prioritize support cases for support team, manage resolution of support cases with the Support team & communicate with reporters to keep users up-to-date
The position offers a great opportunity for you to personally make a difference in the way how users experience our product support.
Who are you going to work with?
You will join our Product team, currently consisting of 20+ competent and respectful colleagues. Here, you become part of an exciting and challenging professional environment where you get to work closely with Architects, Developers and Solution Consultants. You will be also working and communicating with colleagues from different departments as such as Account or Tech teams.
What do you bring to the table?
We seek a skilled Communicator, with a strong drive and a passion for delivering effortless customer support to our users.
You are easygoing with a proactive, positive mindset and have a problem-solving attitude that keeps you calm during busy days. As you will be supporting multiple users and organizing support cases with several developers simultaneously, you are an organized person who can keep perspective while paying attention to details.
You are tech-savvy and are interested to developing your (technical) skills to help you trouble-shoot inquiries.
In addition, you have:
- Confidence and experience in engaging with customers and stakeholders atall levels
- A drive for taking a comprehensive view of customer queries and ask clarifying questions in order to deliver high-quality support
- An interest in working with Technology
- Excellent communication skills in English, both in writing and speaking
- Patience for the slightly difficult cases and customers
- A keen interest in becoming a product expert
It’s a big plus if you have:
- Previous experience from customer support
- Experience from the IT industry
- Experience with Jira
A leader in personalised customer experiences
Wunderman Thompson MAP is a world-leading Centre of Excellence that helps large businesses humanise the relationship between the brand and the customer through hyper-personalisation at scale, Marketing Automation, and CRM.
With the brain of a consultancy, the heart of an agency, and the power of technology and data, we work with some of the world's most admired brands to help them on their transformation journey to becoming truly customer-centric.
A global network
At Wunderman Thompson MAP, we are always making room for more. We are 800+ technology specialists, data scientists, strategic thinkers, consultants, operations experts, and creative minds from 40+ nationalities who collaborate closely to help our clients inspire and engage consumers on five continents.
We are part of the global Wunderman Thompson network with 20,000 colleagues in 90 markets.