Senior Cloud Architect
Sep 7, 2023
Embrace an exciting journey at Wunderman Thompson MAP as a Senior Cloud Architect! You will be part of a dynamic team supporting Global Enterprise Clients, driving data pipelines that process terabytes of data daily. You will have the opportunity to supercharge our Cloud & AI services, helping global brands shine in CRM communication and targeting. If you are interested in emerging technologies, cloud-based infrastructures, and machine learning, this role offers a thrilling platform to make a profound impact.
What will your day look like?
As our new Senior Cloud Architect, you will be at the forefront of expanding our Cloud & AI services. Embracing emerging technologies, cloud-based infrastructures, and machine learning, you'll empower global brands to elevate their CRM communication and targeting efforts.
Your role will involve:
- Consulting clients and our teams on leveraging cloud-based infrastructures to overcome business challenges and drive ML and AI applications.
- Architecting cutting-edge cloud enterprise solutions on platforms like GCP or AWS, enabling efficient processing of vast datasets for valuable insights and ML & AI advancements.
- Mentor cross-functional teams on good cloud architecture and solution practices.
Who are you going to work with?
You will be joining a team of highly skilled Consultants, Data Engineers, and Data Scientists who are passionate about solving business challenges using ML & AI at scale. They bring a wealth of expertise and a collaborative spirit to the table. You will also have the chance to work closely with our technology and creative experts in marketing and CRM, combining your skills and ideas to deliver exceptional results. It's a winning combination that fuels innovation and drives success.
What do you bring to the table?
As a person, you have a team player mindset and an open-minded attitude. You can communicate ideas and technical topics honestly and clearly – also to non-experts – while respecting the views of others on the team. You are eager to understand and find solutions, allowing you to quickly adapt to changing situations and come up with new ideas. Providing consultant advice, you are eager to understand and find solutions, allowing you to quickly adapt to changing situations and come up with new ideas, and you keep yourself updated with technologies in the field.
- 4+ years of experience designing and implementing cloud-based architectures in one or more major cloud providers (GCP, AWS, Azure).
- Deep understanding of cloud computing best practices, services, and solutions especially within the Data and Analytics domain.
- Experience with transforming business requirements and use cases into scalable cloud architecture.
- Excellent verbal communication skills and experience with managing business and technical stakeholders in connection with solution proposals and architecture decisions.
- Excellent writing skills for both non-technical and technical communication such as: solution architecture diagrams, functional specifications, conceptual data models, entity-relational models, data flow diagrams.
- Good understanding of typical security risks, both technically and from a compliance /governance perspective.
- Knowledge of CI/CD, IAC (infrastructure as code) as well as containerization and orchestration technologies such as Kubernetes.
- Proven ability to mentor cross-functional teams in cloud architecture and implementation.
Additionally, it will be an advantage if you have one or more of the following qualifications:
- A good understanding of different database technologies and their typical use cases.
- A good understanding of Machine Learning; main types of models, the different approaches and their applications.
A leader in personalized customer experiences
Wunderman Thompson MAP is a world-leading Centre of Excellence that helps large businesses humanize the relationship between the brand and the customer through hyper-personalization at scale, Marketing Automation, and CRM. With the brain of a consultancy, the heart of an agency, and the power of technology and data, we work with some of the world's most admired brands to help them on their transformation journey to becoming truly customer-centric.
A global network
At Wunderman Thompson MAP, we are always making room for more. We are 900+ technology specialists, data scientists, strategic thinkers, consultants, operations experts, and creative minds from 55+ nationalities who collaborate closely to help our clients inspire and engage consumers on five continents.
We are part of the global Wunderman Thompson network with 20,000 colleagues in 90 markets.