Jul 28, 2023
Leap into an exciting adventure at Wunderman Thompson MAP as a Solution Consultant. You will become a vital part of a diverse team, working with leading global brands, providing key solutions in digital marketing automation and personalization. If you are a Martech Expert, Technical Analyst, Sales Engineer, or similar, fascinated by the interplay of marketing technology and business challenges, this role is your chance to make a significant impact.
What will your day look like?
As our new Solution Consultant, you will bridge the gap between business and technology by analyzing business requirements and creating bespoke solution designs and roadmaps. Embracing both the technical and creative aspects, you will contribute to our client’s growth. Your role will encompass:
- Understanding and documenting client business requirements for marketing automation and personalization solutions, considering their business strategy, objectives, and technical, data, and organizational context.
- Researching, evaluating, and documenting new tech vendors and products to align with Wunderman Thompson MAP's offerings and client business requirements.
- Promoting best practice solutions to our client service teams, assisting in the adoption of best practice across our clientele.
Who are you going to work with?
Joining our team, you'll collaborate with a diverse group of Solution Consultants, Directors, Business Consultants, Content Strategists, and Data Specialists. You'll also have the opportunity to work closely with our tech, data, and design teams globally, from the UK to Thailand. Together, we fuel creativity, drive success, and maintain a dynamic, multicultural environment that values both professional collaboration and having a good time.
What do you bring to the table?
As a person, you are proactive, independent, responsible, and enjoy collaborating towards a common goal. You can communicate complex technology solutions clearly and effectively, both in speech and writing, to tech and business professionals alike. You are eager to understand and find solutions, enabling you to adapt quickly to changing project contexts and goals. You stay updated with the latest developments in the field of digital technology and marketing automation.
- 5+ years of experience
- Professional experience with marketing automation, personalization, and digital marketing technology.
- Basic understanding of marketing processes, organization, and value creation.
- Salesforce marketing cloud experience
- Experience in requirements documentation and fit-gap analysis would be beneficial.
- Ability to analyze and document client business requirements.
- Research and evaluation skills for new technology vendors and products.
- Strong presentation and communication skills in English.
A leader in personalized customer experiences
Wunderman Thompson MAP is a world-leading Centre of Excellence that helps large businesses humanise the relationship between the brand and the customer through hyper Personalisation at scale, Marketing Automation, and CRM. With the brain of a consultancy, the heart of an agency, and the power of technology and data, we work with some of the world's most admired brands to help them on their transformation journey to becoming truly customer centric.
A global network
At Wunderman Thompson MAP, we are always making room for more. We are 900+ technology specialists, data scientists, strategic thinkers, consultants, operations experts, and creative minds from 50+ nationalities who collaborate closely to help our clients inspire and engage consumers on five continents. We are part of the global Wunderman Thompson network with 20,000 colleagues in 90 markets.