Social Media Marketing Coordinator for Microsoft (Maternity Cover)
Mar 10, 2023
Do you have a passion for social media and an interest in technology? Are you fluent in Finnish and English? And would you like to help drive impactful marketing activities as part of Wunderman Thompson’s work for the leading technology company, Microsoft? Then you might be the one we’re looking for to join our team in Helsinki!
What will your day look like?
In the role as our new Social Media Marketing Coordinator, you will be responsible for testing, updating, and driving Microsoft’s social media channels. More specifically, your tasks include:
- Reviewing, translating and localizing English content into Finnish, so it will make an impact on the Finnish market
- Creating content calendars by using a combination of centrally produced content and local content
- Monitoring and analyzing online conversations and content performance to deliver audience understanding, trends and insights
- Responding to comments and queries on social media
- Facilitating collaboration between teams
- Collaborating closely with media agencies on paid social campaigns
- Social consulting for the local market and helping with internal training and guidance.
Please note that this position is a maternity/paternity leave cover, and that the employment will be fixed term.
Who are you going to work with?
You will be employed by Wunderman Thompson MAP in Helsinki to service our client, Microsoft. Here, you will manage all aspects of the client relationship. You will be reporting into Wunderman Thompson’s Western Europe Team Lead and work closely with local Microsoft stakeholders on a daily basis.
Our Social Media Marketing Coordinators work in ‘blended’ teams and as such, you will be collaborating regularly with local team members, global peers and multinational executional teams across the globe within the Wunderman Thompson network as well as the local and global Microsoft environment.
What do you bring to the table?
As a person, you are a positive, outgoing and sociable team player with a self-starter and can-do mentality. You have a technical interest, creative mind-set, yet you are structured and pay great attention to detail. With your service-minded attitude, you thrive in an executing role where you must keep your eye on the ball to deliver high-quality content within the deadline. In addition, you have:
- A relevant bachelor’s degree or similar
- About 2 years of experience with social media marketing, including copywriting
- Project coordination skills, which enables you to drive a content plan and coordinate between multiple stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills in English and Finnish – both spoken and in writing
- If you have creative or visual skills within photoshop it’s a plus, but it is not a must.
A leader in personalised customer experiences
Wunderman Thompson MAP is a world-leading Center of Excellence that helps large businesses humanise the relationship between the brand and the customer through hyper Personalisation at scale, Marketing Automation and CRM.
With the brain of a consultancy, the heart of an agency and the power of technology and data, we work with some of the world's most admired brands to help them on their transformation journey to becoming truly customer-centric.
A global network
At Wunderman Thompson MAP, we are always making room for more. We are 800+ technology specialists, data scientists, strategic thinkers, consultants, operations experts, and creative minds from 40+ nationalities who collaborate closely to help our clients inspire and engage consumers on five continents.
We are part of the global Wunderman Thompson network with 20,000 colleagues in 90 markets.