Data & Cloud Business Consultant
Oct 24, 2023
Would you like to work in the emerging field of marketing and advanced usage of AI? Does it motivate you to help the biggest brands globally by delivering consultancy on advanced data and AI in marketing, bridging IT, data, and marketing? We can offer you an interesting position as our new Cloud & Data Business Consultant, where you will deal with a large stakeholder map across the whole organization! Are you interested? Read below!
What will your day look like?
In the role as our new Cloud & Data Business Consultant, you will join our Data Business Consulting Team where you will be working with some of the largest brands in the world in a close collaboration with passionate and skilled co-workers across our department and 13 locations. More specifically, your day-to-day tasks would include the following:
Your work with WT MAP clients:
- Description and ideation of blueprints & use cases for data prediction models and predictive insights (AI driven marketing).
- Sales support to client teams in understanding product-market fit and creating proposals from a growing portfolio of Cloud4Marketing pre-packaged solutions (accelerators).
- Analysing and mapping of requirements for the potential utilization of machine learning models and analytics dashboards for marketing activation across channels.
- Description of the needed customisation/commercial specification of the blueprints for client cases (conceptual maps, objectives, audiences, targeting strategy, processes, etc).
- Support account teams, expanding and innovating on their roadmap with global clients for advanced data and AI in marketing.
- Mange and evaluate pilot results and business cases.
- Report on project delivery proven improvements in CRM or media KPIs and provide recommendations for scaling.
Your work in the data business consulting team:
- Enrich Cloud4Marketing accelerators with new use cases and variations making advanced use of PowerPoint (e.g: schemas from data ingestion across platforms to activation in email, web, app, or paid media).
- Stakeholder mapping and reporting for both internal and external initiatives.
- Support pilot/POC launches, providing solution expertise, mapping concepts for use case prioritization, estimating project requirements, overall budget and expected business impact, where Excel skills are essential.
- Enrich partnerships with Cloud Vendors (Google, Amazon, Microsoft, Snowflake) and IT implementation partners, by helping set agendas and presentations for events with the purpose of business development or internal education.
Across client work and internal tasks, making impactful presentation is a big part of the role. A concrete task could be to facilitate a workshop where you position key inspirational Cloud4Marketing prediction/AI or Insight cases for both Data and Marketing teams to reflect together and help them turn the discussion into actionable assets and a business opportunity the client can pursue.
Who are you going to work with?
Wunderman Thompson MAP is headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, with offices in the UK, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Spain, Portugal, Canada, and Thailand. We deliver compelling digital experiences for our global customers using Google Cloud solutions, Adobe Experience Cloud and Salesforce Marketing Cloud; we run and operate digital marketing channels for some of the worlds’ largest brands.
You will be working alongside Account Directors, Technical Consultants, Senior Management, Paid Media Consultants, Solution Architects, Data Insights Analysts, Data Scientists and Developers. The position offers great opportunity for you to personally make a difference on the projects that you work on, and you can look forward to being supported every step of the way.
What do you bring to the table?
As a person, you are a sociable team player with an entrepreneurial mindset, and you see new and innovative solutions that others don’t necessarily see. You take responsibility, are determined, and thrive in a dynamic fast-paced international environment. You are great at developing inspirational presentation and can communicate data insights in an understandable matter to the business side. In addition, you have:
- You have a natural interest, and ideally some analytical experience, in data (Google Analytics, CRM data), marketing activation platforms for email (Salesforce, Adobe) and/or Paid Media (Facebook Manager, DV360, Search Ads 360).
- A business mind-set, and the ability to bridge business and tech&data.
- Experience or knowledge on how to help define a client’s vision and relevant use cases & roadmaps for using data prediction models and reporting before jumping to technology.
- Experience/knowledge of writing functional specification for cloud/data projects within marketing.
We are not looking for a specialist in each of these topics, but for someone who have sufficient knowledge to coordinate and manage the different disciplines and teams to achieve a final output according to what the client and project need.
A leader in personalised customer experiences
Wunderman Thompson MAP is a world-leading Center of Excellence that helps large businesses humanise the relationship between the brand and the customer through hyper-personalisation at scale, Marketing Automation and CRM.
With the brain of a consultancy, the heart of an agency and the power of technology and data, we work with some of the world's most admired brands to help them on their transformation journey to becoming truly customer centric.
A global network
At Wunderman Thompson MAP, we are always making room for more. We are 800+ technology specialists, data scientists, strategic thinkers, consultants, operations experts, and creative minds from 40+ nationalities who collaborate closely to help our clients inspire and engage consumers on five continents.
We are part of the global Wunderman Thompson network with 20,000 colleagues in 90 markets.