Full Stack Typescript Developer
Aug 28, 2023
Embark on an exhilarating journey at Wunderman Thompson MAP as a Full Stack Typescript Developer. You will infuse your passion for software development into crafting top-notch solutions. Rapid learning and adaptability will be your forte, enabling you to readily embrace change for the greater success of your team and the business's objectives. What will your day look like? As a Full Stack Typescript Developer at Wunderman Thompson MAP, you'll dive into crafting innovative software solutions. Collaborating with our diverse team, you'll use Typescript to build powerful Rest APIs, SPAs, and shared libraries. Your role spans front-end and back-end work, utilizing frameworks like Vue and NodeJS. Agile methodologies will guide your contributions, ensuring efficient project delivery. Adaptability and teamwork will be key as you create in a dynamic, multicultural environment.
Who are you going to work with?
Joining our Catalyst team, you'll become an integral part of our robust and geographically diverse group, spanning professionals based in both Copenhagen and Madrid. Your collaboration will extend to a dynamic range of experts, and you'll find allies in our global tech, data, and design teams. This fosters an environment that thrives on creativity, collaboration, and dynamism.
What do you bring to the table?
- A degree in Computer Science or equivalent software-related field, or a robust professional portfolio.
- 3+ years of Typescript development expertise.
- Proficiency in SOLID Principles and OOP Design Patterns.
- Hands-on experience crafting REST APIs with NodeJS, within a (micro) service-oriented framework.
- Strong Skills in Vue or ReactJS development, centered around Enterprise SPAs
- Track record of Unit and Component Testing.
- Proven history of excelling in Agile-based projects.
- Effective verbal and written English communication (approximately B2 level).
- Adaptability to thrive in a distributed, multi-cultural team environment.
Preferably, you also possess:
- Knowledge of Micro-Frontends.
- Experience in developing shared/distributed packages across Browser and Serverside.
- A keen eye for UI and Design.
- Familiarity with Marketing Automation systems.
A leader in personalized customer experiences
Wunderman Thompson MAP is a world-leading Centre of Excellence that helps large businesses humanise the relationship between the brand and the customer through hyper Personalisation at scale, Marketing Automation, and CRM. With the brain of a consultancy, the heart of an agency, and the power of technology and data, we work with some of the world's most admired brands to help them on their transformation journey to becoming truly customer centric.
A global network
At Wunderman Thompson MAP, we are always making room for more. We are 900+ technology specialists, data scientists, strategic thinkers, consultants, operations experts, and creative minds from 55+ nationalities who collaborate closely to help our clients inspire and engage consumers on five continents. We are part of the global Wunderman Thompson network with 20,000 colleagues in 90 markets.