Associate Technical Consultant
May 15, 2023
Kick off your career in the exciting world of digital marketing technologies with MarTech Academy! If you're a fan of new ideas and dream of working with some of the world's best digital marketing consultants and developers on advanced CRM platforms, we can't wait to meet you!
At Wunderman Thompson MAP (Marketing Automation & Personalisation), we're a high-tech agency with a passion for creating digital marketing experiences that enrich and evolve brand-consumer relationships. With a blend of consultancy brains, agency heart, and tech and data power, we're proud to work with the world’s most admired brands within various sectors.
As a world leader in marketing automation, personalization, CRM, loyalty, and campaign management, we collaborate with leading marketing technology vendors like Adobe, Google, and Salesforce. Together, we continuously create cutting-edge marketing solutions and enhance our offerings to our clients.
What's a day at the academy like?
Here's a glimpse:
- Developing technical skills within digital marketing technology.
- Learning to work with top-ranked CRM platforms to deliver personalized customer experiences.
- Building, configuring, and testing journeys, deliveries, and campaigns.
- Working with data analysis and API integration.
- Outlining technical project specs, estimates, deployment, execution plans, and test methods across various projects.
Joining our Technology and Development (TAD) team means becoming part of an exciting, globally distributed group where you'll work closely with a diverse range of professionals. You will be hired as anAssociate Technical Consultant and be onboarded alongside nine like-minded applicants to work as one unit while gradually becoming a part of a client project that matches your level of expertise. We're a skilled, respectful bunch who go the extra mile to support one another, valuing diversity and fostering a multicultural, dynamic atmosphere.
What would make you a great fit?
- A positive, team-player attitude.
- Proactivity and an eagerness to take responsibility.
- Strong communication skills in English.
- Interest in Digital Marketing Technologies and user experience.
- An educational background in computer science, data processing, engineering, IT, or similar.
- Basic knowledge in any SQL flavor (MySQL, Postgres, Microsoft SQL Server, etc.).
At Wunderman Thompson MAP, we’re a diverse mix of technology specialists, data scientists, strategic thinkers, consultants, operations experts, and creative minds from 50+ nationalities. We're the Global Centre of Excellence for personalized customer experience and marketing automation and we can't wait for you to be a part of our story.
Are you ready to jumpstart your career in digital marketing? Join us at the MarTech Academy! Apply now and let's get started on this exciting journey together.