Front-end and Email Developer
Sep 12, 2023
Join our team of talented Developers and become a part of the cutting-edge world of CRM platforms. If you thrive in an environment that values your autonomy in decision-making while providing the essential support to fuel your success, and if you can turn business requirements into innovative technical solutions, we have the perfect opportunity for you.
What will your day look like?
As an Front-end and Email Developer, your daily tasks will revolve around crafting engaging and visually appealing email campaigns and the tools to manage them. You will have the exciting opportunity to transform concepts and ideas into effective email designs, ensuring they are responsive and compatible across various platforms and devices. Your role involves not only coding and testing emails but also collaborating with cross-functional teams to deliver impactful messages to the global audience. Each day, you will combine your technical expertise in HTML, CSS, and JS with your creative flair to craft email communications and related Briefing tools that captivate and engage for the most bellowed brands in the world.
Who will you collaborate with?
As part of our dynamic and challenging professional environment, you will collaborate closely with Architects, Developers, and Technical Project Managers. We foster diversity and provide room for personalization in your daily tasks while enhancing your professional skillset.
What do you bring to the table?
You are a detail-oriented, outgoing, and self-motivated individual who positively influences the work environment with your team-player attitude. Additionally, you possess the following qualifications:
- A degree in Computer Science or a related software field, or an impressive portfolio.
- Over 2 years of expertise in Email/Front-end development.
- Solid proficiency in HTML, CSS, and JS.
- A strong understanding of HTML rendering for Email Clients vs. Browsers.
- Experience with templating libraries like Mustache, Handlebars, etc.
- A solid grasp of Litmus testing or similar proofing tools.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills in English (B2 level or higher).
- Adaptability to excel in a distributed, multicultural team setting.
Preferably, you also have:
- A proven track record of working with Front-end Frameworks such as Vue, React, or Svelte.
- Proficiency in GIT.
- Experience in utilizing platforms like Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Adobe Campaign, and Braze (considered a plus).
- Proficiency in Photoshop.
- An exceptional eye for visual detail.
A digital leader with unrivalled Adobe experience
Wunderman Thompson MAP is a world-leading Center of Excellence that helps large businesses humanize the relationship between the brand and the customer. We do this through Marketing Automation, Personalization at scale and CRM.
With the brain of a consultancy, the heart of an agency and the power of technology and data, we work with some of the world's most admired brands to help them on their transformation journey to becoming truly customer-centric.
A global network
At Wunderman Thompson MAP, we are always making room for more. We are 1000 technology specialists, data scientists, strategic thinkers, consultants, operations experts, and creative minds from 55+ nationalities who collaborate closely to help our clients inspire and engage consumers on five continents.
We are part of the global Wunderman Thompson network with 20,000 colleagues in 90 markets.