Campaign Specialist with a passion for digital communication
Apr 20, 2023
Do you have an eye for detail and have an interest in digital marketing? Are you looking to start your career with an entry level job full of great opportunities to develop your professional skills?
Then you might be the Campaign Specialist we’re looking for in our new Costa Rica office!
What will your day look like?
As this is an entry-level role, we will of course provide you with the necessary training and tools to enable you to succeed.
Armed with this new knowledge you will learn how to and be responsible for:
- Creating e-mails using standard templates
- Quality checking your work to ensure error-free campaigns
- Sending out campaigns via e-mail, push notifications and SMS
- Creating workflows and target group criteria in our marketing platforms
Who are you going to work with?
You will join about 300+ skilled colleagues in Marketing Operations who are ready to help each other. We are proud of our easy-going, dynamic, and multicultural environment where we not only work hard together – but are also great at having fun.
What do you bring to the table?
- You are proactive and eager to learn about digital marketing and marketing platforms.
- You wish to work in routine repetitive and complex tasks
- You have good communication skills in English
What do we offer?
- Great office location in beautiful Avenida Escazu
- Hybrid work model
- Weekly team socials and endless daily snacks, fresh fruit and drinks
- Great benefit packages
- Ongoing development opportunities and certifications
A digital leader within customer relations
Wunderman Thompson MAP (Marketing Automation and Personalization) is a unique organization, delivering high-impact digital marketing experiences that enrich and evolve brand-consumer relationships.
With the brain of a consultancy, the heart of an agency, and the power of technology and data, we work with some of the world’s most admired brands within sport, fashion, FMCG, retail, travel and hospitality, pharma, and finance.
Mandatory requirement: Please apply in English or your application will not be considered. You must have a legal right to work in Costa Rica.
Please also note that this job is a full-time position located in San José, but the selection process will be conducted in English.