Social Media Marketing Coordinator
Mar 3, 2023
Do you have a passion for social media and an interest in technology? Would you like to work for one of the world’s largest technology companies? Are you fluent in Swedish and English? Then you might be the Social Media Marketing Coordinator we’re looking for in Sweden!
What will your day look like?
In the role as our new Social Media Marketing Coordinator, you will become an integrated part of the marketing department at Microsoft. Here, you will be responsible for testing, updating, and driving Microsoft’s social media channels. More specifically, your tasks include:
- Reviewing, translating, and localizing English content into Swedish, so it will make an impact on the Norwegian market
- Creating content calendars by using a combination of centrally produced content and local content
- Monitoring and analyzing online conversations and content performance to deliver audience understanding, trends and insights
- Responding to comments and queries on social media
- Facilitating collaboration between teams
- Collaborating closely with media agency on paid social campaigns
- Social consulting for the local market and helping with internal training and guidance.
Who are you going to work for?
You will be employed by Wunderman Thompson MAP to service Microsoft, a leading technology brand, and you will manage all aspects of the client relationship. You will become part of a dynamic and international team where you will get the opportunity to develop your personal and professional skills.
You will have colleagues in Stockholm, but you will also have peer teams across other Microsoft markets in Western Europe. In addition, you will work closely with a central team based at the Microsoft Western Europe headquarters in London. This means that a lot of communication and coordination will be done online.
What do you bring to the table?
As a person, you are a positive, outgoing, and sociable team player with a self-starter and can-do mentality. You have a technical interest, creative mind-set, yet you are structured and pay great attention to detail. With your service-minded attitude, you thrive in an executing role where you must keep your eye on the ball to deliver high-quality content within deadline. In addition, you have:
- A relevant bachelor’s degree or similar
- Roughly 2 years of experience with social media marketing, including copywriting
- Project management skills, which enables you to drive a content plan and coordinate between multiple stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills in English and Swedish – both spoken and in writing
- If you have creative or visual skills within photoshop it’s a plus, but it is not a must.
A leader in personalised customer experiences
Wunderman Thompson MAP is a world-leading Centre of Excellence that helps large businesses humanise the relationship between the brand and the customer through hyper-personalisation at scale, Marketing Automation, and CRM.
With the brain of a consultancy, the heart of an agency, and the power of technology and data, we work with some of the world's most admired brands to help them on their transformation journey to becoming truly customer-centric.
A global network
At Wunderman Thompson MAP, we are always making room for more. We are 800+ technology specialists, data scientists, strategic thinkers, consultants, operations experts, and creative minds from 40+ nationalities who collaborate closely to help our clients inspire and engage consumers on five continents.
We are part of the global Wunderman Thompson network with 20,000 employees.