Jun 21, 2023
We are looking for a self-driven, detail oriented, yes-can-do assistant with a positive attitude to join our growing team in Toronto, Canada. Do you have experience handling administrative tasks and budgeting? Are you looking for a role in a dynamic and international environment with great opportunities to develop your professional skills? Then you might be the person we are looking for in our Marketing Operations team, so keep reading.
A digital leader within customer relations
Wunderman Thompson MAP (Marketing Automation and Personalization) is a unique organization, delivering high-impact digital marketing experiences that enrich and evolve brand-consumer relationships.
With the brain of a consultancy, the heart of an agency, and the power of technology and data, we work with some of the world’s most admired brands within sport, fashion, FMCG, retail, travel and hospitality, pharma, and finance.
What will your day look like?
As our Administrative Assistant, you will play a big part in the continued growth of our office. You will support on a variety of administrative tasks and processes – it is safe to say no two days will be the same.
More specifically, your tasks will include but not be limited to:
- Administrative tasks related to general office needs, IT hardware, vacation handling, budgeting, office purchases, and reporting
- Internal event planning, execution, and running errands for the office
- Support the recruitment process
- Communication and coordination with vendors, internal & external stakeholders
- Support for management and the team on ad hoc tasks
Who are you going to work with?
You will be part of our 350+ people team in Marketing Operations. We are proud of our balanced, multicultural environment where we not only do our best together – but also value having great fun while doing it.
What do you bring to the table?
- You are self-driven and proactive with a structured mindset
- You enjoy building new relationships and interacting with many different stakeholders
- You have 2+ years of experience with administrative work
- You hold strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities
- You have professional working English verbal and writing proficiency
- You may hold a relevant bachelor’s degree, but this is not required as we value experience over education
Mandatory requirement: You must have a legal right to work in Toronto, Canada. This job is a full-time position located in Toronto, but it’s a hybrid work model.
A global network
At Wunderman Thompson MAP, we are 800+ technology specialists, data scientists, strategic thinkers, consultants, operations experts, and creative minds from 40+ nationalities who collaborate closely to help our clients inspire and engage consumers on five continents.
We are part of the global Wunderman Thompson network with 20,000 colleagues in 90 markets, and proud to be the Global Center of Excellence for personalized customer experience and marketing automation.