Aug 16, 2023
Mandatory requirement: Please apply in English or your application will not be considered. You must have a legal right to work in Canada. This is a hybrid position.
Become a valued member of the our internal Products team as an experienced and driven Application Consultant. Take on a pivotal role in configuring seamless end-to-end experiences for our automation tools across existing and new clients. You will work closely with Marketing Operations and other teams to configure, operate, and troubleshoot a set of products within the Catalyst platform.
What will your day look like?
Use your technical understanding of client processes and ways of working to configure end-to-end experiences for Automation Tools to realize our vision of implementing Automation tools across clients. Once you are equipped with the necessary knowledge, your responsibilities will include:
- Collaborate with developers and product managers to configure and operate a set of internal automation products
- Take part in doing configuration tasks based on support requests from clients.
- Configure client business rules and automation, and product features based on specifications and design.
- Test configuration and newly developed feature
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in existing applications
- Identify optimization possibilities and support on new products
- Actively follow up with different clients based on the solution rollout map to identify upgrades or new solutions that need to be put in place
Who are you going to work with?
At Wunderman MAP, you will join a group of proficient colleagues who are always ready to help. We take pride in our multicultural environment and maintain a relaxed yet dynamic atmosphere where we not only work together but also know how to enjoy our time.
What do you bring to the table?
Personally, you are proactive and detail-oriented. With your logical and structured mindset, you find it easy to adapt to new software.
- 1+ years of experience in application consulting or related roles.
- Strong technical skills with experience in configuring and operating a set of products
- Knowledge and/or experience in marketing platforms such as Adobe Campaign, Salesforce Marketing Cloud or Braze is a big plus
- Ability to work in a multi-functional team, collaborate with internal operational teams and other product teams across time zones and offices
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle and agile methodologies
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
If you are passionate about delivering exceptional results and want to be part of a dynamic team that is committed to delivering value to our clients, we want to hear from you. Apply now to join our team at Catalyst Core as an Application Consultant.
A global network
At Wunderman Thompson MAP, we are always making room for more. We are 900+ technology specialists, data scientists, strategic thinkers, consultants, operations experts, and creative minds from 55+ nationalities who collaborate closely to help our clients inspire and engage consumers on five continents. We are part of the global Wunderman Thompson network with 20,000 colleagues in 90 markets.