May 15, 2023
Mandatory requirement: Please apply in English or your application will not be considered. You must have a legal right to work in Canada. This is a hybrid position.
Would you like to become an expert in cross-channel marketing execution? Do you pay attention to detail and have experience with digital marketing? Are you looking for a job in a dynamic and ambitious environment with great opportunities to develop your professional skills?
Then you might be the Campaign Coordinator we’re looking for in our Toronto office!
What will your day look like?
As our new Campaign Coordinator, you will first be introduced to our systems and work streams. Armed with the knowledge you need, you will become responsible for:
- Sending out campaigns via email, push and sms
- Communicating with our clients on a daily basis
- Distributing and prioritizing tasks within the team
- Monitoring quality and performance
- Ad-hoc administrative tasks.
Who are you going to work with?
You will join about 300+ skilled colleagues in Marketing Operations who are ready to help each other. We are proud of our easy-going, dynamic, and multicultural environment where we not only work hard together – but are also great at having fun.
Benefits of joining Wunderman Thompson MAP in Toronto:
- Opportunity to advance your career in digital marketing
- Experience working across a range of global and well-known brands
- Office located in the heart of downtown Toronto close to public transportation
- Chance to get certified in world-leading marketing tools
- Fun team events throughout the year
What do you bring to the table?
Personally, you are proactive and pay great attention to detail. Your coordination skills are excellent. With your logic and structured mind-set, you are able to manage multiple deliverables and tasks in a timely manner, while keeping the oversight.
As a minimum requirement you have a bachelor’s degree, preferably within the field of marketing or communications.
In addition, we expect that you have:
- 2+ years of experience as a digital marketing coordinator or similar
- A technical understanding of digital marketing platforms would be highly regarded
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Very well-organized and structured
- A wish to work with both routine and more complex tasks.
A digital leader within customer relations
Wunderman Thompson MAP is a world-leading Centre of Excellence that helps large businesses humanise the relationship between the brand and the customer through hyper Personalisation at scale, Marketing Automation and CRM.
With the brain of a consultancy, the heart of an agency and the power of technology and data, we work with some of the world's most admired brands to help them on their transformation journey to becoming truly customer-centric.
A global network
At Wunderman Thompson MAP, we are 800+ technology specialists, data scientists, strategic thinkers, consultants, operations experts, and creative minds. We represent 40+ nationalities, and we collaborate closely to help our clients inspire and engage consumers on five continents.
We are part of the global Wunderman Thompson network of 20,000 colleagues in 90 markets, and we are proud to be the Global Centre of Excellence for personalized customer experience and marketing automation.
Please note that this job is a full-time position located in Toronto, Canada and the selection process will be conducted in English.