IT & Admin Coordinator
Nov 3, 2023
Mandatory requirement: Please apply in English, or your application will not be considered. You must have a legal right to work in Canada. This is a hybrid position, with an expectation to work from the office three days a week.
Are you skilled at managing IT and admin tasks in a fast-paced digital setting? Are you keen to support a dynamic team with seamless IT operations? Wunderman Thompson MAP is looking for an IT & Admin Coordinator to ensure efficient IT support and administrative coordination for our Toronto office. Join us and play a key role in our day-to-day excellence.
What will your day look like?
As the IT & Admin Coordinator, you will be responsible for facilitating IT requests for new joiners, managing and distributing equipment and peripheral stock, supporting with any administrative tasks as required, liaising with IT teams, ensuring IT needs are met for the office, including backup systems like internet, and handling purchasing, receiving and shipment of hardware.
Your specific responsibilities will include:
• Facilitate IT requests for new joiners to ensure they have all that they need to start working
• Monitor and maintain inventory of IT assets and supplies
• Troubleshoot, resolve and/or escalate technical issues related to hardware, software, and network connectivity
• Liaise with WPP Toronto IT and WT MAP CPH IT teams
• Ensure IT needs are met for the office, including backup systems like internet
• Manage access rights and users for distribution groups, SharePoint and beyond
• Provide basic IT training and support to end-users
• Support with administrative tasks outside IT and other tasks as required
What do you bring to the table?
You are a professional with a proactive and problem-solving approach. You are dedicated to delivering top-notch results, even when faced with challenges. Additionally, you offer:
• A diploma or degree in Information Technology or a related field is preferred but not required.
• Experience handling basic IT issues and troubleshooting
• Ability to document procedures and create knowledge-base articles
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work as part of a team and independently
• Strong Excel skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and be able to multitask effectively
• Familiarity and expertise with Jira, Office 365, or SmartSheet is a bonus
Who are we?
Wunderman Thompson MAP is the world-leading center of excellence for Marketing Automation, Personalization, Loyalty and CRM at scale. Our mission is to deliver value for our clients by humanizing the relationship between the brand and the consumer.
At Wunderman Thompson MAP, we are 900+ technology specialists, data scientists, strategic thinkers, consultants, operations experts, and creative minds. We represent 55+ nationalities and collaborate closely to help our clients inspire and engage consumers on five continents.
We are part of the global Wunderman Thompson network of 20,000 colleagues in 90 markets.
In WT MAP Marketing Operations, we provide local focus, regional expertise, and global service. To make this possible, our department is comprised of over 320 colleagues (and counting!) around the world with 24/7 service based out of five key service centers. Since numbers speak volumes, we sent over 35 billion unique messages to consumers globally just last year.
Our Marketing Operations offices are in Copenhagen, Lisbon, Toronto, Bangkok, and San Jose. This role is based in Toronto, with much freedom and flexibility to manage your schedule, but we also want to see you in the office.
At Wunderman Thompson MAP, we operate in a global environment with clients across multiple time zones, and we expect you to be flexible with a can-do attitude. You must be available for frequent travel.
Please note that this job is a full-time position in Toronto, and you must have a legal right to work in Canada. The selection process will be conducted in English.