Marketing Operations Project Manager
Aug 28, 2023
Marketing Operations Project Manager
Mandatory requirement: Please apply in English, or your application will not be considered. You must have a legal right to work in Canada. This is a hybrid position.
Do you thrive as a Project Manager in the digital landscape? Are you interested in overseeing top-notch direct marketing initiatives for a major global client? Want to be part of an agency that empowers you to excel? If so, Wunderman Thompson MAP might be your next move. We're searching for a professional with project management skills and an eagerness to immerse themselves in projects for our expanding clientele.
What will your day look like?
As a Marketing Operations Project Manager, you'll be responsible for development projects for our key global clients. Your focus is on timely, cost-effective, and top-quality outcomes. You'll be the key project contact, collaborating with the Marketing Operations team, other internal departments, and client-side stakeholders. Your specific responsibilities will include:
- Communicating with clients while managing their expectations
- Collaborating effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Crafting project outlines, schedules, and financial plans
- Keeping projects on track by consistently meeting deadlines and maintaining steady progress
- Navigating through data dashboards to measure project KPIs.
- Providing quick yet thoughtful solutions to day-to-day challenges that arise.
What do you bring to the table?
You are a professional with a proactive and problem-solving approach. You are dedicated to delivering top-notch results, even when faced with challenges. Managing multiple projects simultaneously, your organizational prowess enables you to balance big-picture goals while attending to fine details. Additionally, you offer:
- 1-3 years of Project Management experience, preferably in marketing and/or digital operations.
- Ability to balance multiple tasks while focusing on details.
- Proven skill in client management and expectation setting.
- Agility in using project management tools and software.
- Strong communication skills for both internal and client-facing interactions.
- Self-starter attitude with a keen eye for optimizing processes and resources.
Who are we?
Wunderman Thompson MAP is the world-leading center of excellence for Marketing Automation, Personalization, Loyalty and CRM at scale. Our mission is to deliver value for our clients by humanizing the relationship between the brand and the consumer.
At Wunderman Thompson MAP, we are 800+ technology specialists, data scientists, strategic thinkers, consultants, operations experts, and creative minds. We represent 40+ nationalities and collaborate closely to help our clients inspire and engage consumers on five continents.
We are part of the global Wunderman Thompson network of 20,000 colleagues in 90 markets.
In WT MAP Marketing Operations, we provide local focus, regional expertise, and global service. To make this possible, our department is comprised of over 320 colleagues (and counting!) around the world with 24/7 service based out of five key service centers. Since numbers speak volumes, we sent over 35 billion unique messages to consumers globally just last year.
Our Marketing Operations offices are in Copenhagen, Lisbon, Toronto, Bangkok, and San Jose. This role is based out of Toronto, with a lot of freedom and flexibility to manage your schedule, but we also want to see you in the office.
At Wunderman Thompson MAP, we operate in a global environment with clients across multiple time zones, and we expect you to be flexible with a can-do attitude. You must be available for frequent travel.
Please note that this job is a full-time position in Toronto, and you must have a legal right to work in Canada. The selection process will be conducted in English.