Marketing Operations Talent Coordinator
Sep 14, 2023
Mandatory requirement: Please apply in English, or your application will not be considered. You must have a legal right to work in Canada. This is a hybrid position.
Are you a natural connector who thrives on matching talent with opportunity? We would love to hear from you if you are excited about contributing to our dynamic agency Wunderman Thompson MAP. We’re looking for a Talent Coordinator who can help us scale and grow our specialized team.
What will your day look like?
As our new Talent Coordinator, you will help drive and optimize the talent acquisition process.
- Conducting screening calls and interviews
- Coordinating and setting up interviews with relevant stakeholders
- Updating and streamlining talent databases
- Handling contractual processes, documentation, and onboarding processes
- Solving administrative day-to-day challenges related to our office, region and talent acquisition
- Preparing reports and handling data analyses on recruitment metrics
What do you bring to the table?
You are a problem-solver, adept at matching the right talent with exciting opportunities. You are structured, proactive, and committed to improving ways-of-working and processes. You ideally have:
- 1-3 years of experience in talent coordination, HR, or a related role
- A proven expertise in developing and optimizing recruitment processes
- The ability to multitask and prioritize in a dynamic environment
- Proficiency in applicant tracking and HR metrics
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
Who are we?
Wunderman Thompson MAP is the world-leading center of excellence for Marketing Automation, Personalization, Loyalty and CRM at scale. Our mission is to deliver value for our clients by humanizing the relationship between the brand and the consumer.
At Wunderman Thompson MAP, we are 800+ technology specialists, data scientists, strategic thinkers, consultants, operations experts, and creative minds. We represent 40+ nationalities and collaborate closely to help our clients inspire and engage consumers on five continents.
We are part of the global Wunderman Thompson network of 20,000 colleagues in 90 markets.
In WT MAP Marketing Operations, we provide local focus, regional expertise, and global service. To make this possible, our department is comprised of over 320 colleagues (and counting!) around the world with 24/7 service based out of five key service centers. Since numbers speak volumes, we sent over 35 billion unique messages to consumers globally just last year.