Nov 9, 2022
Mandatory requirement: Please apply in English or your application will not be considered. You must have a legal right to work in Canada. This is a hybrid position.
Do you have solid, hands-on technical support experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud or Adobe Campaign? Do you have project management experience? Can you act as technical lead for a small group of technical support experts? Are you looking for a job in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with great opportunities to develop your professional skills?
Then you might be the Solution Expert we’re looking for!
What will your day look like?
As our new Solution Expert, you will be a senior member of the team who will lead and support junior colleagues to maintain platform stability and operational performance.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Supporting internal team and client users in their use of the Adobe Campaign, Adobe Journey Optimizer, Adobe Experience Platform, and Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC)
- Building and configuring journeys, workflows and automations from scratch using best practices
- Leading user acceptance testing for new development
- Analyzing customer requirements to determine technical feasibility
- Manage operationalization of new features or processes
- Acting as a primary contact between the development team and the Marketing Operations team
- Participating in daily and weekly meetings with the tech team to align on the development roadmap
- Identifying areas for process optimization and co-leading said initiatives with relevant stakeholders
- Translating and effectively communicating technical jargon to business units and clients
- Continuously look for ways to improve an existing setup
Who are you going to work with?
You will join a team of 300+ talented marketing professionals in Marketing Operations who are always ready to help each other. We are proud of our multicultural environment and easy-going, yet dynamic atmosphere where we not only work hard together but have great fun as well.
What do you bring to the table?
You are a self-motivated and proactive individual who will manage the challenges of a fast-paced environment with ease. You pay attention to detail and can rely on your previous work experience to troubleshoot common platform issues and ensure operational efficiency. You are not intimidated by tight deadlines and pressure and feel comfortable taking part in rollout of new initiatives. You have the ability to work independently as well as collaboratively. You are an excellent communicator and should feel confident presenting ideas or issues to senior management.
Further, we expect that you have:
- Certification with Adobe Campaign Classic, Adobe Journey Optimizer, or Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Technical knowledge of marketing platforms and ability to easily understand development tools and processes
- 2+ years of in-depth working experience within a marketing platform such as SFMC or AJO
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- An ability to identify opportunities and optimize processes
A digital leader within customer relations
Wunderman Thompson MAP is a world-leading Centre of Excellence that helps large businesses humanise the relationship between the brand and the customer through hyper Personalisation at scale, Marketing Automation and CRM.
With the brain of a consultancy, the heart of an agency and the power of technology and data, we work with some of the world's most admired brands to help them on their transformation journey to becoming truly customer-centric.
A global network
At Wunderman Thompson MAP, we are 800+ technology specialists, data scientists, strategic thinkers, consultants, operations experts, and creative minds. We represent 40+ nationalities, and we collaborate closely to help our clients inspire and engage consumers on five continents.
We are part of the global Wunderman Thompson network of 20,000 colleagues in 90 markets, and we are proud to be the Global Centre of Excellence for personalized customer experience and marketing automation.
Please note that this job is a full-time position located in Toronto, Canada and the selection process will be conducted in English.